the rage when Wiiu=Demo footage

#1FusionCPosted 2/16/2013 12:01:40 PM
the more I read about this game, the more I see how many companies worked on the current gen version and that only 1 worked on the next gen (IE WiiU) Im really starting to buy into the WiiU version being the version we saw in the demo. This happens EVERY console generation, a new game comes out on current and nextgen systems and the current gen gets the shaft while the next gen looks amazing.

If this does happen, and I think it likely. People are going to be UP IN ARMS
---
For the Horde!!!!
#2Waldie1877Posted 2/16/2013 12:04:33 PM
I doubt that'll happen, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it got cancelled after all.

If it did though, Randy would probably have to run for the hills.
#3Creeping_DarkPosted 2/16/2013 12:06:48 PM
I think if they had a real, playable version of what we saw in the demo, then that would have found its way onto PC as well.
#4FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:07:15 PM
Waldie1877 posted...
I doubt that'll happen, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it got cancelled after all.

Well Sega came out late last night and said that it wasnt cancelled or postponed, and that it would still launch in the launch window of the WiiU which is up until March 31st. Also Gearbox hasnt developed the WiiU version, another studio has done it alone. Which is another reason I believe that the WiiU version is the demo version we saw.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#5Runner_stylePosted 2/16/2013 12:09:54 PM
FusionC posted...
Waldie1877 posted...

Well Sega came out late last night and said that it wasnt cancelled or postponed, and that it would still launch in the launch window of the WiiU which is up until March 31st. Also Gearbox hasnt developed the WiiU version, another studio has done it alone. Which is another reason I believe that the WiiU version is the demo version we saw.

Well to be fair, Gearbox didn't develop the 360/PS3/PC version :P You can't exactly call it your own work when you have others do the majority of it for you.
---
Some idiots on GFaqs need to learn the difference between trolling, and a different opinion. If you're offended by this sig, you're one of those idiots.
#6FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:12:33 PM
Creeping_Dark posted...
I think if they had a real, playable version of what we saw in the demo, then that would have found its way onto PC as well.

Well its been said by a couple different sources that the PC version is a port of the Xbox version, the one that a bunch of different studios worked on, and again the WiiU version is developed totally out of house from Gearbox, so GBX wouldnt be able to put the WiiU version on PC since they didnt develop it.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#7FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:13:13 PM
Runner_style posted...
FusionC posted...
Waldie1877 posted...

Well to be fair, Gearbox didn't develop the 360/PS3/PC version :P You can't exactly call it your own work when you have others do the majority of it for you.

Well this is true, but they at least had a hand in the development of the 360/PS3/PC LOL
---
For the Horde!!!!
#8SharkbiteR6Posted 2/16/2013 12:57:41 PM
So u mean some of the games graphical issues are resolved but all of the other issues like horrible enemy AI, lazy story, ridiculous voice acting, and complete lack of challenge will still be the same? Yea I'm sure that version will be so much better....
---
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine
#9Blizzard09Posted 2/16/2013 1:00:56 PM
FusionC posted...
the more I read about this game, the more I see how many companies worked on the current gen version and that only 1 worked on the next gen (IE WiiU) Im really starting to buy into the WiiU version being the version we saw in the demo. This happens EVERY console generation, a new game comes out on current and nextgen systems and the current gen gets the shaft while the next gen looks amazing.

You do know WiiU still can't match the PS3 and 360 in graphics right? or the fact WiiUis not next gen at all, but rather Nintendo attempt to match this gen consoles.

So no its was WiiU that we say in the demo.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#10teehee23Posted 2/16/2013 1:01:33 PM
FusionC posted...

You sound desperate to believe this.
SEGA isn't going to offer any additional funding after this fiasco.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...