the rage when Wiiu=Demo footage

#31Majin JekkuPosted 2/17/2013 11:33:46 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
FusionC posted...
the more I read about this game, the more I see how many companies worked on the current gen version and that only 1 worked on the next gen (IE WiiU) Im really starting to buy into the WiiU version being the version we saw in the demo. This happens EVERY console generation, a new game comes out on current and nextgen systems and the current gen gets the shaft while the next gen looks amazing.

If this does happen, and I think it likely. People are going to be UP IN ARMS

You do know WiiU still can't match the PS3 and 360 in graphics right? or the fact WiiUis not next gen at all, but rather Nintendo attempt to match this gen consoles.

So no its was WiiU that we say in the demo.

I can't believe people still don't understand how console generations work.
---
http://backloggery.com/jake_a
#32Hawke0Posted 2/17/2013 8:38:36 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
FusionC posted...
the more I read about this game, the more I see how many companies worked on the current gen version and that only 1 worked on the next gen (IE WiiU) Im really starting to buy into the WiiU version being the version we saw in the demo. This happens EVERY console generation, a new game comes out on current and nextgen systems and the current gen gets the shaft while the next gen looks amazing.

If this does happen, and I think it likely. People are going to be UP IN ARMS

You do know WiiU still can't match the PS3 and 360 in graphics right? or the fact WiiUis not next gen at all, but rather Nintendo attempt to match this gen consoles.

So no its was WiiU that we say in the demo.

LOL
---
Little Mac, Pious Augustus, Mr. Dream, Ridley and Hawke for SSB4.
#33Hawke0Posted 2/17/2013 8:43:02 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
Waldie1877 posted...
I doubt that'll happen, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it got cancelled after all.

If it did though, Randy would probably have to run for the hills.

im positive it will be the worst version.

mark my words as a wii u owner.

Probably. But imagine the s*** storm if it was the demo footage. I'd be torn between thinking it's utter BS and thinking it's completely hilarious.
---
Little Mac, Pious Augustus, Mr. Dream, Ridley and Hawke for SSB4.
#34Guirec730Posted 2/17/2013 8:44:08 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
Waldie1877 posted...
I doubt that'll happen, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if it got cancelled after all.

If it did though, Randy would probably have to run for the hills.

im positive it will be the worst version.

mark my words as a wii u owner.

Probably. But imagine the s*** storm if it was the demo footage. I'd be torn between thinking it's utter BS and thinking it's completely hilarious.

That would be a fair reaction.

I would also be buying a Wii U, except for the fact that NOTHING could salvage the story.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.