Boosting friends invited for help with nuisance challenges...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Boosting friends invited for help with nuisance challenges...

User Info: mmasich

mmasich
3 years ago#1
I thing we all agree that some of these challenges are a nuisance, and not going to happen without help or by blind luck after trying for hours/days (i.e. "Hawking it all up"). The fact that you are forced to do them in a set order makes matters even worse, making the game tedious.

If you are interested in helping out with a few of these challenges and receiving help for yourself with them, send me a friend invite.

GT: LIEUTENANT 1

Include the word 'boosting' in the message so I know what it's about. I play usually in the afternoon and evening/late night CST.

mmasich
3 years ago#2
bump b4 work...

mmasich
3 years ago#3
Bump after work...

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 years ago#4
I took my copy back, but I may borrow my bf's copy...Will add you if I do to help ya out
Does a time ever come with men stop acting like boys?

User Info: quzzup916

quzzup916
3 years ago#5
I could use some help too
GT wuzup916

User Info: dragonmaster138

dragonmaster138
3 years ago#6
mmasich posted...
I thing we all agree that some of these challenges are a nuisance, and not going to happen without help or by blind luck after trying for hours/days (i.e. "Hawking it all up"). The fact that you are forced to do them in a set order makes matters even worse, making the game tedious.

If you are interested in helping out with a few of these challenges and receiving help for yourself with them, send me a friend invite.

GT: LIEUTENANT 1

Include the word 'boosting' in the message so I know what it's about. I play usually in the afternoon and evening/late night CST.
sitrukkurtis

User Info: innominate

innominate
3 years ago#7
i would like to join if still possible.

gt - blahsquibbs
i'm a legend in my spare time.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Boosting friends invited for help with nuisance challenges...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived