Boosting friends invited for help with nuisance challenges...

#1mmasichPosted 2/16/2013 1:53:35 PM
I thing we all agree that some of these challenges are a nuisance, and not going to happen without help or by blind luck after trying for hours/days (i.e. "Hawking it all up"). The fact that you are forced to do them in a set order makes matters even worse, making the game tedious.

If you are interested in helping out with a few of these challenges and receiving help for yourself with them, send me a friend invite.

GT: LIEUTENANT 1

Include the word 'boosting' in the message so I know what it's about. I play usually in the afternoon and evening/late night CST.
#2mmasich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:47:07 PM
bump b4 work...
#3mmasich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:58:23 PM
Bump after work...
#4SparkItUpPosted 2/16/2013 8:19:39 PM
I took my copy back, but I may borrow my bf's copy...Will add you if I do to help ya out
---
Does a time ever come with men stop acting like boys?
#5quzzup916Posted 2/16/2013 8:25:34 PM
I could use some help too
GT wuzup916
#6dragonmaster138Posted 2/17/2013 10:44:38 PM
mmasich posted...
I thing we all agree that some of these challenges are a nuisance, and not going to happen without help or by blind luck after trying for hours/days (i.e. "Hawking it all up"). The fact that you are forced to do them in a set order makes matters even worse, making the game tedious.

If you are interested in helping out with a few of these challenges and receiving help for yourself with them, send me a friend invite.

GT: LIEUTENANT 1

Include the word 'boosting' in the message so I know what it's about. I play usually in the afternoon and evening/late night CST.
sitrukkurtis
#7innominatePosted 2/17/2013 10:50:14 PM
i would like to join if still possible.

gt - blahsquibbs
---
i'm a legend in my spare time.
More topics from this board...
I still play this gameLoopyJ57/23 2:53PM