Post your builds!

#1RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 2/17/2013 11:36:19 AM(edited)
Marine:
Tactical Shotgun- Arc Rouds, Recoil Dampening Stock, Laser Targeting System
Battle Rifle- Grenade Launcher, Barrel Extension, Smart Targeting Scope, High Velocity Rounds
Pistol- Meh, never used.
Tactical- Firebomb

Xeno Soldier:
Flurry
Bludgeon
Escape
Hollow Exo
Bloodlust

Xeno Spitter:
Flurry
Spit
Escape
Hollow Exo
Rupture

Xeno Lurker:
No idea, I'm horrible with this class.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#2Robbie8912Posted 2/17/2013 11:41:23 AM
That adrenaline or rage thing works well for the Lurker. You best bet is to crawl up a wall near a marine, then aim a binge beacon and wait for them to walk across it. Very effective because most people don't play from the ceiling. Not when I've played.
---
If you have a spare Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition code that you don't need, could I have it? Cheers, and see you in the field!
#3Robbie8912Posted 2/17/2013 11:42:51 AM
Robbie8912 posted...
That adrenaline or rage thing works well for the Lurker. You best bet is to crawl up a wall near a marine, then aim a binge beacon and wait for them to walk across it. Very effective because most people don't play from the ceiling. Not when I've played.

Lunge beacon.... Stupid thing.
---
If you have a spare Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition code that you don't need, could I have it? Cheers, and see you in the field!
#4RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:31:52 PM
I think it's just an issue I suck with it and I'm trying to do the Cat Like Reflexes challenge. I've literally been pounced out of mid air on Excavation before. I was jumping down and an guy intercepted me when I was about 60% of the way to the ground at a 90 degree angle.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#5bearinbluehousePosted 2/17/2013 4:42:18 PM
Pulse rifle: ext. mag, laser sight, motorised ammo feed, underslung varies on mood!
Pump action shotty: laser sight, speed reload, flechettes, mushroom spread rounds
Pistol: pffff....
Flame grenades

I have a bunch of loadouts, but this is the one I always fall back on. Xenos....I'm still working out my favourites, but off the top of my head:

Soldier:
Flurry, whirlwind/bludgeon, hollowed exo, adrenaline

Spitter:
Acid spit, quick strike, hollowed exo, adrenaline

Lurker:
Heavy strike, pounce, feign death, hollowed exo

I'd make some changes, but need to level them up some more so I have options.
---
Is that fear in your voice, Barbara?
#6NoGaRdKniGhtPosted 2/17/2013 4:47:44 PM
If you want to do Cat-like Reflexes, just take Quick Pounce and use it three times in a row on an isolated Marine.

Marine:

1:
Battle Rifle: Proxy Mine, Target Finder, Long Barrel, High Velocity Rounds
Tactical Shotgun: ARC Rounds, Magazine Feed, Laser Sight, Accelerated Feed System

2:
Pulse Rifle: Grenade Launcher, Laser Sight, Extended Magazine, Accelrated Feed System
Tactical Shotgun: As above

Xeno:

Soldier: Quick Strike, Whirlwind, Adrenaline Rush, Heavy Chitin, Rage

Spitter: Spit, Acid Strike, Adrenaline Rush, Hollowed Carapace, Heightened Senses

Lurker: Quick Strike, Fast Pounce, Adrenaline Rush, Heavy Chitin, Acrobatics
#7ScRuiPosted 2/17/2013 4:49:24 PM
How is the multiplayer in this game? Please rate from 1-10

I'm really on the fence bout getting this. Any help would be apprciated.
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
#8RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:41:12 PM
ScRui posted...
How is the multiplayer in this game? Please rate from 1-10

I'm really on the fence bout getting this. Any help would be apprciated.

I'd give it like a 7.5 or 8. It lacks map variety. The different game modes are very fun. Nothing is incredibly out of balance except a single ability in certain game modes (so far better than most modern shooters in the balance area). Group tactics are far more valuable than pretty much any other game. If you like being able to lone wolf and murder face on CoD then this probably isn't for you. If you like fast action that requires a degree strategy then you may enjoy this.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
#9KurtHecticPosted 2/18/2013 9:56:16 AM
Meh, can't really remember my Xeno loadouts off the top of my head...

Marine:

Primary: Pulse Rifle: extended mag, laser sight, standard USCM paintjob (I'm oldschool), firebomb grenade launcher

Secondary: Hicks' Shotty

Sidearm: Vasquez' pistol

u4 firebomb for grenades

Now for my primary, depending on my mood I will occasionally use either Hudson's Pulse Rifle or Ripley's Flamethrower just for fun
#10hagiophobePosted 2/18/2013 11:08:11 AM
Not enough love for acid spray for the spitter here. I started using it a couple days ago, and now it's my favorite attack. Using that with rupture, you'll get double and triple kill all over the place.

For humans, usually use the assault rifle with grenade launcher and tactical shotgun with arc rounds.
More topics from this board...
I still play this gameLoopyJ77/25 11:29AM