Decided to RedBox the game. My only complaint is that the graphics are ass.

#1ZephyrSSXPosted 2/17/2013 7:03:06 PM
Campaign seems to be extremely standard fair and I wasn't expecting any different and I really couldn't care less about it.

Multiplayer has enough customization options to make it worth playing for a bit.

Overall I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for this game but 40 or less, sure.
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.
#2WestSdeNleVrusPosted 2/17/2013 7:09:58 PM
Ok.....
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/17/2013 7:14:05 PM
For me, this game could have been great if they spent a good 6 more months of polishing up the graphics and animations, making a few more MP maps, and getting someone else to write the story. The set pieces themselves are cool. Characters are okay. Gameplay is there. Weapons are good. Audio is impressive.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4ZephyrSSX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:17:05 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
For me, this game could have been great if they spent a good 6 more months of polishing up the graphics and animations, making a few more MP maps, and getting someone else to write the story. The set pieces themselves are cool. Characters are okay. Gameplay is there. Weapons are good. Audio is impressive.

Pretty much.

I do lament the fact we didn't get the Colonial Marines promised in that Game Informer issue a long ass time ago. That game looked and sounded so ****ing fantastic.
---
King is the greatest fighting game character of all time.