Hudson's and Ripley's Pulse Rifle

#1GradeABrassierePosted 2/21/2013 4:52:09 AM
Hi,

Where can i find this 2 weapons and also can i keep them in my inventory?
---
La Brassiere
#2chancevancePosted 2/21/2013 4:59:08 AM
Ripley's Pulse Rifle is a pre-order bonus and as for Hudson's you find it in a room immediately after getting the elevator out of the Raven's lair.I can't really give precise directions but just look around after the elevator gets to the top and you should find it easily.
You can also keep both of them in your inventory.
---
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/canadiandestroyerani.gif
"As lightless oblivion devours you, drown in the ever-blooming darkness"
#3GradeABrassiere(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:01:09 AM
Are this 2 weapons more powerful than the one you start with?

Ripley's PR a DLC weapon you mean?
---
La Brassiere
#4Xero_StarrePosted 2/21/2013 6:00:22 AM
Ripley's PR i s currently a pre-order exclusive DLC. The only way to get it currently is to buy one of the codes from eBay, but be ready to pay an arm and a leg for it.
---
GT: ECS Daemon
#5RycerXPosted 2/21/2013 6:35:41 AM
Yeah, don't do that though. It's all but guaranteed to show up in one of the DLC packs.
#6GradeABrassiere(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:06:17 AM
Which is better Hudson's or Ripley's?
---
La Brassiere
#7Xero_StarrePosted 2/21/2013 10:20:46 AM
Ripley's has three different fire modes, but it takes up a larger portion of your screen and cannot ADS. Hudson's only has two fire modes and uses burst fire, plus you ccan ADS.
---
GT: ECS Daemon
#8GradeABrassiere(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:24:24 AM
Xero_Starre posted...
Ripley's has three different fire modes, but it takes up a larger portion of your screen and cannot ADS. Hudson's only has two fire modes and uses burst fire, plus you ccan ADS.

Can you rapid fire with Hudson's PR?
---
La Brassiere
#9JascoDPosted 2/21/2013 11:58:43 AM
GradeABrassiere posted...
Xero_Starre posted...

Burst only. Which is a shame. Because its so slow and boring. I just love how bulky it looks...
---
Itchy Tasty!
#10GradeABrassiere(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:54:59 PM
JascoD posted...
GradeABrassiere posted...
Xero_Starre posted...

Burst only. Which is a shame. Because its so slow and boring. I just love how bulky it looks...

I think the original PR is better than Hudson's rifle. Anyway to upgrade the PR to 99 bullets capacity?
---
La Brassiere