So if you had to fight an army of Xenomorphs...

#1tylergamereviewPosted 1/31/2012 6:56:49 PM

Who would you want on your side? You get 3 people. Tell us why. Go.

#2HerrixPosted 1/31/2012 8:06:35 PM
1. My boss. He's quite pudgy and can't run very well, so he'd make a good target for the Xenos to surround and coccoon while I take cover. That'll teach him to schedule me for the weekend.

2. My ex-wife. Also not much of a runner because she has boobs the size of watermelons. Her purpose would also be as a distraction. Besides, it's not so cruel considering the fact that having a foreign proboscis shoved down her throat would not be an occurrence entirely unfamiliar to her.

3. My brother. He's had army experience and also plays a lot of video games, which I've heard helps forge good hand-eye coordination necessary for the skilled use of firearms. Together we might act like Hudson but dammit we'd fight like Vasquez if we absolutely had to.
#3Moosh89Posted 2/1/2012 6:52:26 AM

^haha!

well I'm not sure who I'd have... Probably the cast of Aliens... they're experienced in dealing with those pesky xenos!

Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn... and Carrie Henn... also, half of Lance Henriksen hahahaha

#4irishroseisgoodPosted 2/2/2012 1:52:23 AM
^
which half?
---
psn: BeerIsGood976
360: beerisgood976
#5HerrixPosted 2/2/2012 9:20:10 AM
I'd say the lower half so he could kick more ass! Da-dum TEESH!
#6demonlord6696Posted 2/8/2012 12:33:56 AM
Herrix posted...

2. My ex-wife. Also not much of a runner because she has boobs the size of watermelons. Her purpose would also be as a distraction. Besides, it's not so cruel considering the fact that having a foreign proboscis shoved down her throat would not be an occurrence entirely unfamiliar to her.

Wait.....we have the same ex-wife?
#7TroutfischPosted 2/8/2012 5:37:00 PM
My father:

As a hunter he's pretty good with a gun and it's afraid to hunt something that hunts back.

My sister's boyfriend:

He's a cop and as such he has a small arsenal at his house and has the training to back it up.

My cousin:

He plays college football and is one big dude, so he could take down xenos with his bare hands if he wanted to.
---
PSN: Troutfisch
"Cars with guns? That's the ****!" - David Jaffe
#8Famine_10f4Posted 2/13/2012 12:54:05 PM

Chuck Noris

#9artorius6Posted 2/21/2012 1:47:09 AM
^
Chuck Norris seems pretty logical. Steven Seagal wouldn't be too bad. Maybe Chris Hansen. . .I keep thinking about that episode of South Park, and since the xenos also go after little kids. . .
#10lazer_licePosted 2/21/2012 3:23:05 AM
^
South Park sucks.