Reviews!! IGN: 4,5, gamespot 4,5 !! and now u see i am not a troll !!!!!

#1somasworldPosted 2/12/2013 2:27:59 AM
this game is bad !!!

but every one thoght i am only a troll here but thats not true!!

i love great videogames....
#2GhostCrysisPosted 2/12/2013 2:47:09 AM
That's the "Users" rating... not the metacritic. Anyone can vote the score. Just look at the score on Xbox 360 section it's a 3, PC doesn't even have a score. I wouldn't call them "reviews".
#3G1243Posted 2/12/2013 3:01:06 AM
destructoid gave it a 2.5 out of 10

the only people that are calling people trolls are the fanboys that cannot stomach the fact that the game sucks.

why would anyone say that a game sucks if it was actually good? if it's good, then we all enjoy it. but the truth is that it sucks, and those fanboys just didn't want to believe the truth.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#4somasworld(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:13:51 AM
G1243 posted...
destructoid gave it a 2.5 out of 10

the only people that are calling people trolls are the fanboys that cannot stomach the fact that the game sucks.

why would anyone say that a game sucks if it was actually good? if it's good, then we all enjoy it. but the truth is that it sucks, and those fanboys just didn't want to believe the truth.

@ G1243

thank you !!!

i like your post :) :)
#5MicooliscoolPosted 2/12/2013 4:59:36 AM
I'm enjoying this sense of satisfaction in being right... the game sucks.
#6simonbelmont2Posted 2/12/2013 4:59:40 AM
Sometimes a game is just bad, plain and simple. The game has got so many negative reviews from review sites and gamers themselves. It's a real shame.

I always felt that an Aliens game would work better as a survival horror game instead of a FPS. That would allow the devs to make the Xenomorphs scary and a force to be reckoned with.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#7GhostCrysisPosted 2/12/2013 5:19:36 AM
Oh well, guess i'll just turn my attention to Crysis 3 and Defiance. They could've at least released a demo for the multiplayer.
#8junta2236Posted 2/12/2013 5:19:54 AM
somasworld posted...
this game is bad !!!

but every one thoght i am only a troll here but thats not true!!

i love great videogames....

Doesnt change the fact that your a troll.
---
---
PSN: JuntaD
#9Ice WeaselPosted 2/12/2013 5:23:37 AM
You're not a troll because you thought the game sucked, (which it does). You're a troll because you started about 18 topics on both the PS3 and 360 boards, saying the exact same thing over and over.
#10drclaeysPosted 2/12/2013 5:49:46 AM
Friends,

this game is GREAT!!!

Ok, really I have not played it. But what is the differance in my saying its good, if I have never played, or If I say its bad, and never played?????

Saying a game is bad, if you have not played it. Just seems kinda worse to me.

I like to take a "wait and see' approach for all games now. Ever since I bought skyrim for my ps3 the first week. YUCKSSSSSS

thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.