I'm starting to hate IGN with a @&#!$ PASSION

#1OztralienPosted 2/12/2013 1:13:01 PM
The y always pull this crap with non EA or activision games, always giving Sega games bad reviews because they don't pay them bribe money. Here's dead space 3 a rehashed piece of shovelware with NO vs multiplayer with a higher score than colonial marines LOL I bet these reviewers don't even play these games for longer than 5 hours just read sheepish immature posts on gamefaqs and formulate their review from there LOL
#2MalifacentXPosted 2/12/2013 1:14:43 PM
You do know a large number of non-affiliated sites are giving the title the exact same score, right?
---
PSN: TharkChieftain
You are a lightbulb assassin. ~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
#3ArronAubinPosted 2/12/2013 1:19:09 PM
The game is garbage. IGN isn't the only reviewer to think so. Just accept it already and have fun with the game.
#4Oztralien(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:21:24 PM
Yeah because they follow IGN like the little pathetic sheep they are. I've seen it happen with so many games that were good, ie AvP 2010, IGN have a cascading effect on reviews in the industry. Like it or not many will agree.
#5RafedxPosted 2/12/2013 1:24:04 PM(edited)
Oztralien posted...
The y always pull this crap with non EA or activision games, always giving Sega games bad reviews because they don't pay them bribe money. Here's dead space 3 a rehashed piece of shovelware with NO vs multiplayer with a higher score than colonial marines LOL I bet these reviewers don't even play these games for longer than 5 hours just read sheepish immature posts on gamefaqs and formulate their review from there LOL

I never really liked IGN to begin with, but they are not the only ones giving it bad scores. I was so adamant on getting the game then yesterday happened. People got copies early and there were floods of people mentioning the issues. I thought about it, and figured I was still going to get it.

After today I have no hope, I am not getting the game from the looks of it as I don't like the idea of spending $70 for a bad game. If it launched at like 50 then yeah no questions asked.

In the end I am waiting on Angry Joe as he shared the same passion for Aliens as I and he was excited for CM. After that I will figure out wither its worth the full price or not, this really bums me out as I was looking forward to it so much.

If I have to wait for a price drop there is a massive chance I won't play it. Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider and South Park are coming out very soon and those will take up my time until the next big releases come out. I might not ever have time for A:CM.

EDIT: AVP 2010 was a pretty bland game, and I did not like it at all. I did however like AvP and AvP2 for the PC, maybe I should just play those again. :/
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#6youngskillzPosted 2/12/2013 2:09:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7MoegittoPosted 2/12/2013 2:18:08 PM
Oztralien posted...
They always pull this crap with non EA or activision games

Medal of Honor wants to talk to you, but he won't be around this year for some poor review related reason...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#8FoxtrotDelta88Posted 2/12/2013 2:40:43 PM
Why do so many people care what online review sites like IGN say "Oh, they gave a game i like a bad review, they must be paid! BLAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" If you don't like the way a site's reviews are handled......DON'T F$%^#ING GO THERE THEN!!!!!! Go somewhere else or get your own opinion, i don't like the way a diner near me makes wraps, so i don't get wraps from them, i don't go there and complain about the wraps they have. I don't like the way IGN handles reviews that much either, so i don't really read them. I watch Angry Joe or Adam Sessler on Revision3 instead. Too many people complain about reviews on IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, Game Informers, etc, yet they keep going there or look for their reviews. No one is forcing you to go there.
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#9Dr_KainPosted 2/12/2013 3:33:31 PM
I love how a reviewer is hated if they give a game you want to like a bad score but is hated if they give a game you hate a good score.

Reviews are in the eye of the beholder. I only use reviews for games I am unsure of, such as this game. And the reviews are telling me not to buy it. Last time I didn't listen to reviews, I regretted it and bought RE6 and Hitman Absolution.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#10CJL13Posted 2/12/2013 3:43:27 PM
Rafedx posted...
Oztralien posted...

I never really liked IGN to begin with, but they are not the only ones giving it bad scores. I was so adamant on getting the game then yesterday happened. People got copies early and there were floods of people mentioning the issues. I thought about it, and figured I was still going to get it.

After today I have no hope, I am not getting the game from the looks of it as I don't like the idea of spending $70 for a bad game. If it launched at like 50 then yeah no questions asked.

In the end I am waiting on Angry Joe as he shared the same passion for Aliens as I and he was excited for CM. After that I will figure out wither its worth the full price or not, this really bums me out as I was looking forward to it so much.

If I have to wait for a price drop there is a massive chance I won't play it. Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider and South Park are coming out very soon and those will take up my time until the next big releases come out. I might not ever have time for A:CM.

EDIT: AVP 2010 was a pretty bland game, and I did not like it at all. I did however like AvP and AvP2 for the PC, maybe I should just play those again. :/

http://www.facebook.com/#!/goangryjoe?fref=ts

See for yourself, he is pissed at the game.
---
your mother is so old, she's older than you!