Stop the hate...

#1Iceman-XPosted 2/13/2013 12:02:42 PM
I love the game and score it 8/10, i've been playing co-op with friends and it's GREAT!!! What i don't get is if someone doesn't like something why do you have to come make posts about it??? Just stay away from it and be done. I happen to not like ANY Nintendo product but you will never see me on those boards trolling..... just get over it ok, some don't like it some do, end of it. I think the game gives you just what Aliens fans wanted.
---
PSN: Iceman-X
I'm only as good as the men i serve with!!
#2tiptonhcPosted 2/13/2013 12:06:51 PM
Iceman-X posted...
I love the game and score it 8/10, i've been playing co-op with friends and it's GREAT!!! What i don't get is if someone doesn't like something why do you have to come make posts about it??? Just stay away from it and be done. I happen to not like ANY Nintendo product but you will never see me on those boards trolling..... just get over it ok, some don't like it some do, end of it. I think the game gives you just what Aliens fans wanted.

Totally agree! I'm having a blast playing this game!
#3Old_SodPosted 2/13/2013 12:14:19 PM
I'm sure it's fun when you are playing it with your friends. I can play shuffleboard and still have fun if I have friends around.

Playing this game by yourself is more like water torture than actual enjoyment.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#4MEPS3Posted 2/13/2013 12:29:06 PM
I think it's due to disappointment more than anything. As a huge fan of the series I was REALLY looking forward to this game and where they would take the story...and was completely underwhelmed.

I came up with a better story off the top of my head just this morning: "The Company knows about the Engineers and their plan to wipe out humanity so they're trying to use their own weapons, the xenomorph, against them. BOOM. Ties it all together, explains their seemingly nonsensical actions (what are they going to use an alien for anyway?) in a new light, and gives Weyland-Yutani more depth beyond "evil incorporated."

This game was in production for several years, went through several scripts, and STILL wasn't as good as that simple idea. Who writes this crap? Maybe I should...(did the same thing for ME3, started writing a better version of the story IMO)
#5cazza_mrPosted 2/13/2013 12:34:11 PM
water torture pretty much describes my experience of playing bioshock 1&2, uncharted 3 and dishonoured all games that got high scores but i personally think are massively overrated and generic. but i dont go on the boards putting others down for liking them, to each their own mate
---
I have a medium sized fire axe buried in the small of my back, that sort of thing really puts a crimp in your day-Kryten
#6AKUMA2000Posted 2/14/2013 2:19:45 AM
Iceman-X posted...

Agreed, this game is so much fun to play whether is campaign or online......been playing for 2 days straight and loving every minute of it.
---
PSN: AKUMA2000
#7EedrahPosted 2/14/2013 2:30:23 AM
The funny thing is, most of the haters have never even played the game, and flat out refuse to, they're just repeating what some reviewer said...
#8MicooliscoolPosted 2/14/2013 2:41:23 AM
Eedrah posted...
The funny thing is, most of the haters have never even played the game, and flat out refuse to, they're just repeating what some reviewer said...

you are sooooooooooooooooo far from the truth there pal :)
#9ScorpioGuyPosted 2/14/2013 2:43:49 AM
I paid $100 for this game because I got the collectors edition. It will come to my house on Friday! I really hope I enjoy this game because I've never payed that much for a game but the stuff you get looked really cool. Just hope the game is really fun and I like it.
---
Proud member of the Mickie Maniacs
http://www.youtube.com/TheScorpioFiles
#10ericbogardPosted 2/14/2013 2:50:43 AM
Any Aliens fan that has played a few Escape or Team Death matches can tell you it's fun.

Heck : just looking at the alien customization screen with options like "feign death" ... can tell you that you're gonna have some fun in multiplayer :)
---
Nothing !