keep complaining, it might fix things... seriously.

#1Honey-BoyPosted 2/14/2013 5:34:50 AM
complaining is actually the best thing we CAN do. there is one thing these rich CEOs care about more than money, and that is their image.

without their image looking good, they cant be successful in business and will be outcasted by their peers.

why else you think EA caved in on mass effect 3 and had bioware make an extended ending? the monstrous backlash that earned them the title the worst company in america and was awarded for said feat with a golden poo. complaining did that... yeah.

complaining actually CAN do things. you just have to keep at it.

another example is re6, the game is considered such a failure on all fronts capcom had to go back and port resident evil revelations to all major platforms in order to keep the resident evil brand relevant.

final fantasy 14, another example of an entire game being practically remade because of the constant complaints and backlash.

dont fool yourself into thinking that complaining does nothing. as a customer IT IS YOUR RIGHT.

complaining fixes things sometimes.
you just gotta be persistent and vocal.
---
~choose death~
#2MrSpaM111Posted 2/14/2013 5:54:09 AM
Is complaing going to get us a game that is on par with the tech demo they showed at E3 last year?

No?

Not really much point then, because thats the game I want to play
#3Ice WeaselPosted 2/14/2013 6:48:20 AM
The people who worked on this game are going to pump out the DLC and then completely wash their hands of it. I imagine most of them won't even put it on their resumes. And I'm not kidding - most devs don't include game with such poor reviews scores on there as it can do more harm than good.
#4aPimp_named_leEPosted 2/14/2013 8:32:47 AM
if they fix the bugs, this can actually be an average game.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#5killaz18Posted 2/14/2013 10:00:52 AM
I do not feel it is complaining. It is demanding, considering the $60 you had to pay for a totally unfinished product, in no way or form is demanding for patches and a fix that should have been done in the 6 years span of development be anything close to complaining, just my opinion.
If they're ok with selling people an unfinished product my only guess would be they have no problems working on patches. They need to do something to deserve the full amount of money.
#6RayconPosted 2/14/2013 10:28:00 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Is complaing going to get us a game that is on par with the tech demo they showed at E3 last year?

No?

Not really much point then, because thats the game I want to play

My thoughts as well. Not to mention, this is Sega we're talking about here. Not exactly the first company that comes to mind being concerned about their "image."
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja