Foodstuffs: Nutrition

#1LifesAwakeningPosted 7/3/2008 7:18:24 PM
I'm having a little trouble understanding the requirements for this mission. The description can be applied to either the Ahriman or the Floating Eyes. The only difference I notice is the bit about being "Long of tail".

I'm assuming they're referring to the Floating Eyes? However, when I tried the mission the first time, I took down the initial two, expecting more to show up, but only one did, the rest were more Ahriman. Did I just not wait long enough or is the mark actually the Ahriman?

If anyone's finished this mission I could use a hand.

Thanks in advance.
#2lunarknight64Posted 7/3/2008 7:20:32 PM
u can kill non mark enemys
---
name what videogame the quote is from. score is in quote
tbd
#3MinorouPosted 7/3/2008 7:21:05 PM
Remember, if you have too much trouble, you can just dispatch for those missions, like I did. I normally do missions myself, but Foodstuffs missions irk me to the point that I don't want to bother with them.
---
Due to my highly fibrous diet I'm incapable of defecating large hardened objects. - AJgametoo
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/Minorou_/Misc/SonicArr.png
#4LifesAwakening(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2008 7:21:25 PM
Not in the Foodstuffs missions. You're supposed to take out a specific number of a specific type of enemy otherwise it's a failure.
#5LifesAwakening(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2008 7:28:44 PM
I usually don't like to dispatch for the missions that require full teams. That's one thing I kind of miss about the first FFTA, all the dispatch missions only required a single unit to go. Unless I'm horribly mistaken, which I could be.
#6CooliosoPosted 7/3/2008 7:33:37 PM
Kill 4 of the small eyes.
If you kill one of them, another will appear.
IF one doesn't spawn and an ahriman spawns instead,
use a hunter to oust the ahriman. whoopee! another thing spawns.
oust saves my ass in foodstuffs missions.
#7jayman7Posted 7/3/2008 7:35:12 PM
Not in the Foodstuffs missions. You're supposed to take out a specific number of a specific type of enemy otherwise it's a failure.

Yes, you're supposed to take out a specific number of a specific type, but there's no reason you can't kill the OTHER types.

No, really, there's no reason. You won't fail the mission.
---
A game about love, honor, power, and giant talking kitty cats: Jay's Journey (see quote!)
Kain is not a dragoon! Dragoons use muskets and travel on horseback!