where to get Rangetsu-denbu ?

#1TommymasterPosted 7/9/2008 9:07:26 AM
Hey guys ,

i want two of these swords for learning dual wield ;)

but no guide atm holds information where to get it ....any hints would be nice

Thx

and greetz

---
That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back! --Id
#2DesertSahaginPosted 7/9/2008 9:09:14 AM
The easiest way would be bidding in the Graszton auction after becoming the area champ for life. It's the grand prize there.
---
You're too soft, Youmu~
Santa, why do you never bring me any presents? That's because your family is poor.
#3ArbitarPosted 7/9/2008 9:09:29 AM
Auction or Sharp Edged Katanas - Rank A in bazzar
---
-Currently undergoing renovations-
Member of Project Mayhem and Teh Poos
#4KaiKusanagiPosted 7/9/2008 9:10:00 AM
It's the grand prize for Grazston's auction and it is also the A-Rank katana in the bazaar under Sharp-Edged Katanas, if I recall.
#5lordtronixPosted 7/9/2008 9:10:34 AM
you can get it from trading balots with other people, but i got the items from from quest like pococo's chocobos in chests plus stealing lvl 3 loot from random encounter monsters helps at getting the items.
#6Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2008 9:11:01 AM
thx :D

im in a auction madness anyway atm... so freaky what you get there... and how easy -_-

think i will get some at gaz auction then

Greetz

---
That was pretty interesting. But dropping a warship on me is cheating...take it back! --Id
#7BrinkofChaosPosted 7/9/2008 9:11:03 AM
I have like 5 of those, and I don't even want them. I've gotten some from raffles with my bro, auction house is an easy way to get one and if you're lucky you can get one from an urn.

I would say just save a day before the auction right beside whatever city can give you the ragetsu-denbu and reset if it doesn't have it.
---
An i for an i explains the spelling of Mississippi
#8Glaiel GamerPosted 7/9/2008 9:39:12 AM
You can get it in an urn too.
---
For fun internet games, visit WWW.GLAIELGAMES.COM Have fun playing Glaiel Games!