What Digimons did you ditch while playing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World: Dusk
  3. What Digimons did you ditch while playing?
3 years ago#1
C'mon...Surely you guys have done that at least once...
What were the Digimons you ditched because they let you down one way or another.
Some I can remember were:

Lunamon - I got Dracom kinda early in the game and decided to go with it instead. I don't know...I've always had problems with Lunamon...Somehow it just doesn't fit into my team...
Dracmon - I ha this guy long after I got it, but then when it finally evolved into Matadormon I ditched it. Why? Because I had no way to evolve it into Piamon...Talk about a downer...
Agumon - Normally Agumon makes it to my team easily, but sometimes I ditch him when I find more potential member for my team, like B.Agumon that eventually evolved into B.Wargreymon with amazing ATk or then on my last play I replaced him with Paildramon that eventually became Imperialdramon FM
Tentomon - I even need to say? It has no way to achieve mega level other than Imperialdramon, and that need getting Dinobeemon before I can even think of that...Just...No...

Those are some I can remember or think.

And let me clarify, this is not for those you let stay in the farm,
but actual ones you ditch along while playing.
Top facts of me: A) Moomins are cool, B) DS is my fav console, C) You could live without knowing these two facts
3 years ago#2
This was in dawn btw
I ditched Coronamon because I never liked it too much.
I also ditched Kimeramon because I couldn't evolve into MMileniumon.
Veemon- I couldn't get Airdramon until Highlight Heaven, which was almost at the end, therefore I ditched.
3 years ago#3
mostly 2/3 starters.
3 years ago#4
I have ditched Kumamon for Gabumon and Palmon for Hagurumon and now have a Dianamon, HiAndromon, and WereGarurumon.
3 years ago#5
I ditched Apollomon, Varuduromon, and much more. I even almost maxed a Magnadramon but I ditched it and I was just leveling it for wasting some time.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World: Dusk
  3. What Digimons did you ditch while playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived