Shouldn't Lucemon Digivolve into that dragon?

#1oOAXOoPosted 5/10/2008 5:20:59 AM
I'm not to good with digivolution charts but I'm pretty sure he never turns into deamon/creepymon in the show. Why did they not put his Mega Dragon from in?
---
666AX999
#2whitewolf066Posted 5/10/2008 6:42:26 AM
You mean the Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode? Who knows really? Bandai sure did leave some prominent digimons, like majority of the Armor forms which was shown in the anime. Digmon ftw!

We just hope that these will be part of Bandai's next installment.
#3TrueLegacyPosted 5/10/2008 1:52:05 PM
lucemon alone is alrdy one of the seven demon lords....his current evolution in the game is also another one of the demons the question is....WHY WOULD THEY NEED HIS SHADOW LORD FORM????
---
What about the massive amounts of fanboys that claim that Captain Falcon is god? ~hombad26
#4TrueLegacyPosted 5/10/2008 2:29:58 PM
some1 explain to me about it....i just dun get it
---
What about the massive amounts of fanboys that claim that Captain Falcon is god? ~hombad26
#5Pender29Posted 5/11/2008 5:04:53 PM
Lucemon FM is the leader of the Demon Lords; it makes very little sense (at least to me) for him to be digivolving to a digimon who is supposed to be a subordinate.
---
It would appear that I have been driven to madness. Probably would have been faster to walk.
#6Commander_BokkoPosted 5/11/2008 9:42:58 PM
No one ever said Lucemon FM was the leader.
---
SHINICHI MAH BOIIII
#7Pender29Posted 5/12/2008 4:42:25 AM
*shrugs* That's just what I read on the DigiWiki. I suppose that doesn't automatically make it true.
---
It would appear that I have been driven to madness. Probably would have been faster to walk.
#8Commander_BokkoPosted 5/12/2008 8:34:58 AM
It's probably an assumption based on the fact that he's based on Lucifer. But officially, there's no ranks within the Demon Lords. Lucemon FM was merely the one who instigated the others, but he never actually led them beyond that first suggestion.

And, no DigiWiki isn't reliable at all. Beelzemon being the strongest of the Nightmare Soldiers? Ha! Ogudumon, Millenniumon, and Leviamon (who is officially the strongest Demon Lord and a member of the Nightmare Soldiers family) would love to hear that. Daemon "Lord Mode"? What a bunch of crap! That's just as bad as the Sakuyamon "Kabuki Mode" garbage that was floating around last year. The people who edit that site often make up whatever they want based on what they think or like to believe and if we're gonna be like that, then Barbamon should be the leader because his beard is awesomely manly and because I say so and it'd be every bit as valid as their point. Anyway, try Wikimon instead:
http://wikimon.net/Main_Page

It's still got its flaws, like any wiki, but at least this one isn't nearly as off as DigiWiki and has more official sources.
---
SHINICHI MAH BOIIII
#9Chain_of_FatePosted 5/12/2008 4:54:46 PM
Yeah Lucemon Falldown mode was officially stated to be the leader of the 7 Demon Lords. But as he is and Ultimate/Perfect, he has room for an evolution, AKA Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode
---
ITS A GIANT MUSHROOM! MAYBE ITS FRIENDLY!!!!
#10Chain_of_FatePosted 5/12/2008 4:59:50 PM
"Daemon "Lord Mode"? What a bunch of crap! That's just as bad as the Sakuyamon "Kabuki Mode" garbage"

While I may agree to some degree on this(they arnt different modes just different costumes), they do exist. One is just Daemon in a robe (see season 2 of the anime) the other is Sakuyamon in a preistess atire (I forget what the Japanese name for it is)

Check out this site for Info

http://dma.wtw-x.net/
---
ITS A GIANT MUSHROOM! MAYBE ITS FRIENDLY!!!!