Ex Dinosaur Locations (The ones we know about)

#1AssRaptors101Posted 4/17/2009 4:37:01 PM
This will show puzzled dinosaur king ds players how to get all the ex dinosaurs (The ones we already know how to get)
Post the way to get it : Example: saurophaganax - stone circle code
#2AssRaptors101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2009 5:15:59 PM
Ex eoraptor - Collect all normal dinosaurs (#1 - 72) Then talk to dinoman

Ex megalosaurus - Win 100 wi fi battles, then get your wi fi rank to Dinosaur expert

Ex therizinosaurus - Win 50 wi fi battles, then get your wi fi rank to Dinosaur expert

Ex pachycephalosaurus - Trade with 100 different people over wi fi (Haven't tried, but just heard it on another FAQ)

Ex deinonychus - Only available through a downloadable event see http://kyoryu-king.com/ds/angou_dinoni.html for details (Might want to translate, first)

Ex chomp - Stone circle code, but you have to choose the character Max in the beginning of the game

Ex ace - Stone circle code, but you have to choose the character Rex in the beginning of the game

Ex paris - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex terry - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex spiny - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex tank - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex saurophaganax - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex mini - king - Stone circle code, no specific character is required

Ex fukuisaurus - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil ( might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex fukuiraptor - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex gastonia - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex charonosaurus - Get all the supply droid's dinosaurs and you will get a mystery fossil containing a charonosaurus

And, there you go.
#3tvmasterdoodlesPosted 4/17/2009 5:24:52 PM
say assraptors could you hel me out with this? i need you to lose to me about 75 times is that ok with you?
---
use this code
diamond FC:0817-3919-8995
#4AssRaptors101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2009 5:28:23 PM
Didn't I tell you that I have the euro version? Is Bakugan still on? He's the only one I really know that has a us version on here, well not quite. But, he is usually on the most. So try that
#5AerialLightPosted 4/17/2009 6:38:54 PM
If you really have Megalosaurus,Charonosaurus,Gastonia,Fukiraptor and Fukisaurus.
Tell me their:

Critical Move:
Type:
Attribute:
Star Count:

I will update them if they are really true.
#6paul-middoPosted 4/18/2009 3:20:21 AM
can sum1 battle me i have the euro version
i need 2 know your name and your friend code
#7AssRaptors101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2009 8:44:54 AM
to aerialLight Megalosaurus Critical move : scissors
Attribute : Mystery
Rarity : 4 ???? (2 less than eoraptor)

I don't have the 3 droid's dinos and charonosaurus, I heard it from gamecritics forum which is why I added it. Check it out if ya like
#8AssRaptors101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2009 8:49:59 AM
And to paul-middo, I have the euro version, I will battle you

My FC is 1590 - 8424 - 7430

I will battle you with Saurophaganax lv 99

Eoraptor lunensis lv 99

Mapusaurus lv 99

P.S. please don't cheat by using water dinos, ok? Try to make it fair
Oh, and almost forgot, please give me your FC
#9bakugan1437Posted 4/18/2009 8:54:22 AM

How many battles do you have to win to get gold rank?

#10bakugan1437Posted 4/18/2009 6:40:54 PM

I have platinum rank. how many battles doI have to win to get master rank.