This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Left 4 Dead Achievement Guide

#1shadothugPosted 4/25/2009 8:45:16 PM
Hello I'm Shadothug and heres my achievement guide for you i'm not going to make it all fancy for anything like that im just going to get right down to the point so please request a sticky on this thank you

20 g ~Helping Hand~
Revive 50 incapacitated Survivors.
Guide: If you want to get this achievement fast then start a campain on expert with 3 AI's and Incap all 3 and revive all 3 repeat this and you'll get in it in a matter of no time

20g ~Field Medic~
Heal 25 Survivors with a first aid kit.
Guide: Anytime you see your partners low on health use your medkit on them or if your trying to get it quick then lower there health and heal them and repeat that process

20g ~Pharm-assist~
Give pain pills to 10 Survivors.
Guide: Just keep giving your partners pain pills

15g ~My Bodyguard~
Protect any Survivor from an attacking Infected 50 times.
Guide: Whenever you see an infected about to hit one of your partners shot it and it will say you protected that teamate and just repeat that

10g ~Dead Stop~
Punch a Hunter as he is pouncing.
Guide: When a hunter is pouncing at you just hold sown LT and most likley he will get hit back

30g ~Cr0wnd~
Kill a Witch with a single headshot.
Guide: Use an auto shotgun or shotgun (I perfer auto) and when you see a witch crying run up to her put the barrel to her head as close as you can and shoot sont forget to do it on easy

30g ~Untouchables~
No Survivors take damage after contacting the rescue vehicle.
Guide: I perfer Death Toll because you can use the Jesus Rock which is located left of the House that you call the Horde in and it is in the water make sure all your teamates get pipe bumbs and have all your teamates (cant use AI) get on the rock and call the horde and get on the rock and there will be barley any zombies that will come and the first tank doesnt show up adn have one person have a Sniper for Smokers and when you hear the Second Tank music jump in the water and run on the dock have each person throw a pipe bomb while running at different times and hit while running also just in case of hunters might take you a few trys but you'll get it after a while

20g ~Drag and Drop~
Rescue a Survivor from a Smoker's tongue before he takes damage.
Guide: When you see a Smoker pulling your teamate away unload on the smoker until he explodes

20g ~Blind Luck~
You or another Survivor take no damage after being vomited on by a Boomer.
Guide: Simply when you or a partner gets vomited on run into a corner and hold LT and have your partners protect you

30g ~Akimbo Assassin~
Survive an entire campaign using only pistols.
Guide: Use a pistol throughout an entire campain you can use double wield dont even pick up a a shotgun or anything like that just in case

10g ~Hero Closet~
Rescue a Survivor trapped in a closet.
Guide: Easiest Achievement in the game when someone dies you will see them in a closet or in a door open it and you got the achievement

10g ~Hunter Punter~
Shove a Hunter off of a pinned and helpless Survivor.
Guide: When you see a Hunter on one of your partners go up to it and press LT and you will hit him off and you got the achievement

20g ~Tongue Twister~
Free yourself from a Smoker who has grabbed you with his tongue.
Guide: When you see that a smoker is pulling you away unload on him until he explodes and you will get the achievement

15g ~No Smoking Section~
Kill 10 Smokers as they are pulling helpless Survivors.
Guide: When you see that a smoker is pulling away one of your partners unload on him until he explodes and do that 10 times

CONTINUED DO NOT WRITE ANY MESSAGES

---
GT: Shadowcreeper15
Playing: Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, and Guitar hero Metallica
#2shadothug(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2009 8:47:17 PM
20g ~101 Cremations~
Set 101 Infected on fire
Guide: Get a molotolv and when you hear that a horde is coming throw it them when you can see what direction there coming from

20g ~Do Not Disturb~
Sneak past all Witches in a campaign without disturbing one
Guide: I wouldnt use AI's because there not very smart whne it comes to wiches but its pritty much self explanitory

30g ~Man vs Tank~
Single-handedly kill a Tank
Guide: Grab pain pills because when you fight a tank pain pills are quick on health well kill your teamates on death toll Chapter 5 because there usually a tank before the Finale just just fight him and kill him its really easy to do on easy just watch out for smokers and hunters

20g ~Tankbusters~
Kill a Tank without it dealing any damage to a Survivor.
Guide: All players have Auto Shotguns and have it on easy and when you see a take just everyone unload on him from up close not close enough to where he can hit you because it only takes 15 shots from and auto shotgun to kill the tank

30g ~Safety First~
Play an entire campaign with no Survivors taking friendly fire damage.
Guide: Use AI's for this achievemet because the AI's Rarely friendly fire and pritty much run throught the campain just hitting until you see a tank then just unload on him but be careful not to hit your teamates

20g ~No-one Left Behind~
Beat a campaign with all 4 Survivors.
Guide: just make sure all player leave in the rescue vehicule (better to use with humans and not AI's)

30g ~Unbreakable~
Finish a campaign without ever being healed.
Guide: I would use Humans and not AI's because AI's alwase try and heal you

20g ~Witch Hunter~
Kill a Witch without any Survivor taking damage from her.
Guide: I would say pritty much Cr0wn her

20g ~Red Mist~
Kill 1000 Infected with a mounted machine gun.
Guide: Just go to any Finale in a campain i would say either No Mercy or Death Toll and just kill 1000 infected with the mounted machine gun it might take a while but you'll get in in a matter of time

20g ~Pyrotechnician~
Blow up 20 Infected in a single explosion.
Guide: Simple when you alert a horde just throw a pipe bomb when you see alot of them coming after you

20g ~Zombie Genocidest~
Kill 53,595 Infected.
Guide: I would just say play that game ALOT
Cool Tip: Did you know that this achievement is the same exact achievement in Dead Rising10g ~Dead Giveaway~
Heal a fellow Survivor when your own health is below 10
Guide: Self Explanitory

20g ~Stand Tall~
Survive a campaign without being incapacitated.
Guide: All I can say is keep your health up high and try to have Humans because AI's arent that smart agianst the Tank or Witches

20g ~Zombicidal Maniac~
Survive any campaign on Expert.
Guide: Have Humans because it would be a lot harder with the AI's

CONTINUED PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE MESSAGES!
---
#3shadothug(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2009 8:48:56 PM
35g ~What Are You Trying to Prove?~
Survive all campaigns on Expert.
Guide: Pritty much self explanitory but all I have to say is just dont use AI's use humans

30g ~Nothing Special~
Survive a campaign with no Survivors taking damage from Special Infected.
Guide: This is the hardest achievement in the whole game Your Greatest enemys are going to be the Tank and Hunter Because a Tank adn throw big bolders but you need to dodge them what i do is move to the right and when he throws is move to the left real quick and it works everytime but i suggest gett close to him and unloading on him not so close to where he can hit you but kinda close he will go down quick, with thw hunter i suggest whe you hear them just hold LT because when he jumps at you he will get hit off real quick with the smokers i never really had a problem with them Becasuse when they drag someone it doesnt do any damage when your being dragged with the boomer when he pukes on you and another zombie hits you it doesnt count because i know for a fact my team got puked on twice and i still got the achievement at the end and it states it clearly on a achievements website i cant remember which on though but i recommend Dead Air because at the finale you can get both tanks stuck on the plane but remember to have your captions on and to have it on easy and good luck

10g ~Burn the Witch~
Light a Witch with a Molotov

10g ~Towering Inferno~
Light a Tank with a Molotov.
Cool Tip: This is a great way to kill a tank on advance difficulties

10g ~Spinal Tap~
Kill an Infected with a single blow from behind.
Guide: When you see a zombie just stand there not looking at you just got up to him and hit him in the back but pressing LT

20g ~Stomach Upset~
All Survivors complete a campaign without being vomited on.
Guide: Have your Captions on and when a boomer shows up in your captions be careful and just move up slowly and just take him out when you see him if he is right next to you what you wil have to do is run up to him and hit him by press LT and run away real fast and then shoot him so you wont get boomed on

15g ~Brain Salad~
Make 100 headshot kills.
Guide: Aim toward the head

20g ~Jump Shot~
Headshot a Hunter while he's leaping.
Guide: I got this one with a auto shotgun people like to use snipers you can try that but i recommend auto shotgun but it took me a while to get

15g ~Mercy Killer~
Survive the No Mercy campaign.

20g ~Back 2 Help~
Leave a safe room to save an incapped teammate and bring them back safely.
Guide: Pritty simple when you see that someone is incap at when you are in the saferoom run out lay out all the zombies and run back in the saferoom

15g ~Toll Collector~
Survive the Death Toll campaign.

15g ~Dead Baron~
Survive the Dead Air campaign.

15g ~Grim Reaper~
Survive the Blood Harvest campaign.

CONTINUED DO NOT POST MESSAGES!
---
#4shadothug(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2009 8:50:32 PM
30g ~Ground Cover~
Save another Survivor from a Special Infected while on the ground.
Guide: All you have to do is when you are incap and you see a special infected unload un it until it dies

10g ~Clean kill~
Shove a Boomer and then kill him without him splashing on anyone.
Guide: When you see a boomer run up to it and hit him buy pressing LT and run back and shoot him and if no one gets splashed on then you got the achievement

20g ~Big Drag~
Drag a Survivor 100 feet with your tongue.
Guide: when you are a smoker and you see a survivor aim at him with the circle and when it turns red back up until it turns white then go up a little until it turns red agian and press RT and if he is dragged all the way then you got the achievement

20g ~Double Jump~
Pounce two different Survivors in one life as a Hunter.
Guide: When you are a Hunter pounce on a survivor when he is by himself and if you kill him then pounce on another survivor and you got the achievement

30g ~All 4 Dead~
Kill all four Survivors in one life while playing as a Tank.
Guide: when you are a tank rush the survivors and hit, throw rocks, throw cars whatever it takes and get away from the fire

20g ~Dead Wrechening~
Dole out 5000 total Survivor damage as a Special Infected.
Guide: Just get a lot of survivor points in games and they'll add you and you will get it in a matter of Time

20g ~Lamb 2 Slaughter~
As an Infected, incap a Survivor who has entered and left a safe room.
Guide: This achievement is pritty much luck if a survivor runs out of the safehouse for some reason pounce on him or or pull him and until he get incap and you should get the achievement

Okay thats it If you have any questions on any achievements you can message me on Xbox Live and please request sticky
---
#5I_Want_A_MoofinPosted 4/25/2009 8:54:12 PM
Nice
---
~Banned accounts: 3 ~ 500 topics:6~
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/8383/1213092057542cd7.jpg
#6shadothug(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2009 8:58:09 PM
thanks
---
#7shadothug(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2009 9:14:51 PM
bump
---
#8xHeather_girlxPosted 4/25/2009 9:32:11 PM
Hmm, lots of grammar errors in there... >_>
---
"Heather, was your user name made with the pure intent of raging others?" - Random Gfaqs user.
#9Len_23Posted 4/25/2009 9:38:59 PM
cool, tho you cant just hold LT to win now, so some hints arnt so helpful
---
Gamertag: fatmancurly
Currently Playing: Left4Dead, Resident Evil 5, SoulCalibur4, Fallout 3
#10Len_23Posted 4/25/2009 9:39:55 PM
oh yea! and theres already like 3 of them
---
Gamertag: fatmancurly
Currently Playing: Left4Dead, Resident Evil 5, SoulCalibur4, Fallout 3