Lisa/ Leeza

#1Lizard_ValisPosted 12/21/2007 5:49:11 PM
How did Lisa manage to get Max's jacket? A gift or is it a similar design?
---
I invite you to Al-Islam/ Le-Shalom/ The Peace which is the whole and complete truth. Allah be my witness, it is done.
#2Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2007 9:21:32 PM
Oh well, mine for now I suppose.
---
I invite you to Al-Islam/ Le-Shalom/ The Peace which is the whole and complete truth. Allah be my witness, it is done.
#3Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2007 6:11:00 PM
So will this be translated into English like Spectral Force 3?
---
#4Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2008 7:00:04 PM
no longer mine ;_; .
---
#5Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2008 7:08:46 AM
Definitely no longer mine.
---
#6Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 6:13:13 PM
The praises is ALLAH's it is still mine. Sign if you are a visitor.

Sign
---
#7Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2008 4:27:11 AM
Sign to February.
---
I invite you to Al-Islam/ Le-Shalom/ The Peace/ The Submission which is the whole and complete truth. Allah be my witness, it is done.
#8Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2008 4:14:21 AM
It's a like that city in Al-Baqarah(2) juz 3.
---
I invite you to Al-Islam/ Le-Shalom/ The Peace/ The Submission which is the whole and complete truth. Allah be my witness, it is done.
#9Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2008 5:28:01 AM
Dor bang.
---
Say: There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad is rasul ALLAH and enter Islam. Insya ALLAH you shall be save in the world and in the here after.
#10Lizard_Valis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2008 6:01:36 PM
Hmm, I seem to have reached the very end of Tales of the Abyss.
---
Say: There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad is rasul ALLAH and enter Islam. Insya ALLAH you shall be save in the world and in the here after.