EU Release

#1HiTek3Posted 10/5/2013 3:23:00 PM
Any news..?

Cheers
#2PrimePikachuPosted 10/5/2013 4:11:40 PM
Perhaps Ghostlight will bring it over again?
---
http://i.imgur.com/JljG9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wFLPz.jpg
#3Super SlashPosted 10/6/2013 3:46:55 AM
If you have to, get it with a US PSN account. You guys have waited long enough, and I'd imagine waiting even longer for an EU release would be torture.
#4HiTek3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 11:43:44 AM
Cheers guys, I definitely hear what you're saying.

The 32 GB card's gonna burst soon, hanging out for the 64.

Maybe another one for US stuff (if I understand correctly), could be a way to go.

Ghostlight stuff's part of the reason the 32's the way it is and not had a Vita since launch or anything, so really not sure what delay to expect from past experience or anything...
#5VeghEstherPosted 10/8/2013 4:47:16 PM
The only problem with using a US account for SC is that it would be pointless to do so if you want to transfer a FC cleared file to SC you won't be able to do that with import games even if the system itself has no region lockout.

So the only way to transfer a European FC save file to SC is after a European version of SC gets released.
#6Super SlashPosted 10/9/2013 1:37:36 AM
VeghEsther posted...
The only problem with using a US account for SC is that it would be pointless to do so if you want to transfer a FC cleared file to SC you won't be able to do that with import games even if the system itself has no region lockout.

So the only way to transfer a European FC save file to SC is after a European version of SC gets released.

Transferring really doesn't seem like a make it or break it deal.
#7VeghEstherPosted 10/9/2013 10:27:43 AM
Well I find SC easier if you do transfer a FC save file over and you can't do that using a European version of FC and own a US version of SC.
#8HiTek3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:13:55 AM
Wow, didn't realise you'd be able to transfer a save (scratching my head trying to think of any meaningful games where you've been able to do this)..?

Nearly finished the first instalment and gagging for the second, but based upon what's been said and the hours I've put in, I'm waiting for the EU release.

Can anyone who can provide some good news in this regard (or even guesstimates as to when we'll get it here) and make my day? (Actually, make that month, quite possibly more)!
#9Super SlashPosted 10/9/2013 1:56:58 PM
HiTek3 posted...
Wow, didn't realise you'd be able to transfer a save (scratching my head trying to think of any meaningful games where you've been able to do this)..?

Golden Sun did the same thing with The Lost Age.
#10ErpyPosted 10/9/2013 2:39:21 PM
Umm, is what Veghester says actually confirmed? (one could test it by seeing if US clear data can be reloaded into an EU version to start a New Game +)

I can imagine that the Japanese version and US version can't share clear data, but isn't the EU version simply the US version that's distributed in Europe? (in other words, maybe an extra logo at the start, but otherwise the same code) If so, you might be able to load clear data from the US versions into the EU versions.