Looking to add people

#1HandinPosted 10/9/2008 2:19:39 AM
I'm tired of using the lobby to find matches. I think its easier to find good players this way. I consider myself to be a fairly good / better than average player. I've been around for a good year now so I'm sure some of you have already played me on either Handin_Harmm or NathrezimWarlock. If you'd like to play some games post your PSN and I'll request to add you or you could just request me. However, I play more on NathrezimWarlock, so if your going request me, do it on that account. Hope to get some good matches in soon.
#2bigdaddydmacPosted 10/9/2008 2:33:43 AM
add me BigDaddyD-Mac im probably about average on mk2
#3dciguy01Posted 10/9/2008 3:22:01 AM
I think I played you one time but had to leave very early. If we play again, it'll be for a lot longer next time.
---
PSN: DCIguy01
#4Vassago187Posted 10/9/2008 7:24:59 AM
Ah! It's you! Sorry about the connection issues last week. I wasn't bailin on you. I'll try to add you tonight and see if we can get a useable connection this time.
#5Xman98Posted 10/9/2008 4:24:47 PM
Add me too, Xman98
#6SCORPIO-ANGEL88Posted 10/9/2008 9:45:33 PM
ive played u many tmes dude psn scorpangel. ur pretty good but u do have a hard time beating my liu. ill try to play easy but u said u like challenges? my liu is challenging add me if u want
#7Handin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2008 7:56:31 PM

SCORPIO-ANGEL88 posted...
ive played u many tmes dude psn scorpangel. ur pretty good but u do have a hard time beating my liu. ill try to play easy but u said u like challenges? my liu is challenging add me if u want

I'll admit your liu kang is the one of the best I have seen and I have a very hard time beating him but it gets boring fighting the same character over and over. Thats not exactly what I'm looking for. If you want to do randoms or play with other characters I'm down to play.

Also, very ggs to Vassago. Great player and nice guy. Was fun going back and forth.

#8billyboybrawnPosted 10/10/2008 8:23:20 PM

I'm average i guess, and i like playing random and mirror matches.

BrawnSE

#9Vassago187Posted 10/11/2008 10:40:18 AM
Handin posted...

SCORPIO-ANGEL88 posted...

I'll admit your liu kang is the one of the best I have seen and I have a very hard time beating him but it gets boring fighting the same character over and over. Thats not exactly what I'm looking for. If you want to do randoms or play with other characters I'm down to play.

Also, very ggs to Vassago. Great player and nice guy. Was fun going back and forth.

Definitly need to rematch! the wife was trying to talk to me so I wasn't able to give you my full attention :) Hit you up again sometime! GGS! You're good :D

#10Real_Talk718Posted 10/11/2008 2:46:34 PM
real_talk718

but i must warn you...
I lag, counterpick, turtle, spam and will drop the second i think im going to lose then send hatemail whether i win or lose..

lol j/p im always up for a challenge though