gundam evolution tree

#1sarris98Posted 6/15/2008 3:26:40 AM

I can't get Freedom in campaign.(i can't figure the evolution tree of the guides at gamefaqs)

#2n0t_uPosted 6/15/2008 7:13:25 AM
There set out good for text files. You just need to follow the tree by changing MS when it says you should on the list, I was working on one for M Zero, but I couldn't be bothered finishing it, they take ages to make.

Strike Dagger-\
|
(After 1 *)
|
|---M1 Astray---Duel---Strike*1---Freedom
|
(After 2 *)
|
|
(After 3 *)
|
|
|---Duel- ---Strike---Freedom

Choose Strike dagger, then when you get the option to change it to a different MS choose M1 Astray, then change to Duel, then Strike* then you get Freedom. That's from the FAQ. Also that's for OMNI/Earth Forces, not Zaft.
---
"I'm so so incompetent, I can't even choose my own sig"-blank335
"secret" board = 941914
#3nastymaggotsPosted 7/5/2008 9:25:47 AM
i really dont understand how to get freedom...i tried a couple of times now. the faq starts with strike dagger. but u only get strike dagger after using duel. heres my evolution m1 astray, duel, strike dagger...and im supposed to get freedom after strike dagger rite...? and i tried to evolve from aile strike to freedom but couldnt do that either....i did get forbidden and strike rouge..can some one please help me to get freedom. the faq is kinda confusing when it comes to freedom. all the rest are quite complete.
#4GundamMKIIPosted 7/5/2008 3:36:51 PM
You don't get Freedom from Aile Strike. If memory serves me right, keep upgrading Strike Dagger when you get it, choose beam rifle Strike (no pack), keep upgrading that, and you'll eventually get Freedom. M1 Astray and Duel are branches of the evolution tree that take you away from Freedom.
#5eclipselinePosted 7/9/2008 3:30:39 AM
I just retried like the 5th time and this time i got it.

Here goes

Start by leveling the MS that you have. When you finally have the choice to switch between M1 and Duel, take Duel (The blue fella).

Keep leveling it and do not change to any other MS when prompted. When you see strike , take it( He looks like a regular Strike Gundam but melee(s) with dual daggers instead of a beam saber). Be careful not to take Aile Strike (The strike with backpack).

Keep leveling and stick to the same gundam and eventually you get the choice between Aile Strike and You-Know-Who :D

Sidenote: There was no strike with a beam rifle.....
---
Village Elders Council's Absolute Insane Shakalaka
Xlink: TheSeraph Char Name: Seraph
#6GundamMKIIPosted 7/9/2008 9:38:59 PM
The Strike Gundam you refer to that melees with the armor schneiders and the Strike Gundam that I refer to as being armed with the beam rifle and no striker pack are one and the same.

Regardless of anything else, it is that Gundam that one would be getting the Freedom from.
#7eclipselinePosted 7/9/2008 9:47:44 PM
Hey there GundamMKII, is the mobile evolution guide accurate for Zaft side?

---
Village Elders Council's Absolute Insane Shakalaka
Xlink: TheSeraph Char Name: Seraph
#8GundamMKIIPosted 7/10/2008 7:58:38 AM
Sorry, I'm not sure. When I last referred to that guide it was over a year ago. I think it was accurate, just hard to understand.
#9Roy0619Posted 7/18/2008 8:37:24 PM
How many times do i have to upgrade the "strike gundam" with NO packs? 3? 4? so far i upgraded it 2 times or so, it's at "25000" points or sumthing like that
#10Roy0619Posted 7/18/2008 9:02:34 PM
Roy0619 posted...
How many times do i have to upgrade the "strike gundam" with NO packs? 3? 4? so far i upgraded it 2 times or so, it's at "25000" points or sumthing like that

nvm i got it xD