Lady Crew Members

#1dekayedPosted 1/23/2008 5:59:23 PM
Ok I had no problem with the .. prostitutes in the game infact they made me laugh alot but When I reached Don of NYC and I found prostitutes inside my hotel room wanting to be hired for 100 thousand dollars I was like Oh God what were they thinking when they made this. When I did pay them and they turned out to be just crew members I was like cool and then when the police shot at us... she pulled out a Lvl 4 Tommy gun (Mini gun) I was like cool but then I realized I hadno use for her nothing left to do in the game... Just wondering has anyone found this addition to the game..... strange
#2s2puzzyPosted 1/26/2008 6:19:44 PM

dekayed posted...
Ok I had no problem with the .. prostitutes in the game infact they made me laugh alot but When I reached Don of NYC and I found prostitutes inside my hotel room wanting to be hired for 100 thousand dollars I was like Oh God what were they thinking when they made this. When I did pay them and they turned out to be just crew members I was like cool and then when the police shot at us... she pulled out a Lvl 4 Tommy gun (Mini gun) I was like cool but then I realized I hadno use for her nothing left to do in the game... Just wondering has anyone found this addition to the game..... strange

Yeah i know what you mean, once you reached Don of New York you don't have much to do. This is why i try to do everything at the start.

The way i play the game is, i try to reach respect level 30 (or above) before i reach the first mission (Backyward Alley). And the way to do this was i fight the boxers in each territory and do it over and over again until i reach respect level over 30. Also i collect as much "Film Reels" as i can. Also i flirt with as much women as i can and with the money i win from beating the boxers i save up to buy weapsons upgrade level 3.

#3dekayed(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2008 5:27:06 PM

Ya im an outsider to the corleone family and I own all the neighborhoods except for Midtown. Its kinda funny and then I go to the mission where luca dies and he hands me a little tiny revolver while I own a Dilllenger