Lady Crew Members

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dekayed

dekayed
9 years ago#1
Ok I had no problem with the .. prostitutes in the game infact they made me laugh alot but When I reached Don of NYC and I found prostitutes inside my hotel room wanting to be hired for 100 thousand dollars I was like Oh God what were they thinking when they made this. When I did pay them and they turned out to be just crew members I was like cool and then when the police shot at us... she pulled out a Lvl 4 Tommy gun (Mini gun) I was like cool but then I realized I hadno use for her nothing left to do in the game... Just wondering has anyone found this addition to the game..... strange

User Info: s2puzzy

s2puzzy
8 years ago#2

dekayed posted...
Ok I had no problem with the .. prostitutes in the game infact they made me laugh alot but When I reached Don of NYC and I found prostitutes inside my hotel room wanting to be hired for 100 thousand dollars I was like Oh God what were they thinking when they made this. When I did pay them and they turned out to be just crew members I was like cool and then when the police shot at us... she pulled out a Lvl 4 Tommy gun (Mini gun) I was like cool but then I realized I hadno use for her nothing left to do in the game... Just wondering has anyone found this addition to the game..... strange

Yeah i know what you mean, once you reached Don of New York you don't have much to do. This is why i try to do everything at the start.

The way i play the game is, i try to reach respect level 30 (or above) before i reach the first mission (Backyward Alley). And the way to do this was i fight the boxers in each territory and do it over and over again until i reach respect level over 30. Also i collect as much "Film Reels" as i can. Also i flirt with as much women as i can and with the money i win from beating the boxers i save up to buy weapsons upgrade level 3.

User Info: dekayed

dekayed
8 years ago#3

Ya im an outsider to the corleone family and I own all the neighborhoods except for Midtown. Its kinda funny and then I go to the mission where luca dies and he hands me a little tiny revolver while I own a Dilllenger

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived