In serious need of some help *spoiler*

#1matheo15000Posted 1/28/2008 11:21:12 AM

Hey guys,

I'm stuck... there are a couple of places i'm suppose to go to but i can't. those places are: at "the abyss" there's a purple thing thats suppose to open somehow but it won't. There's also a locked door, at "the abyss" with an eagle mark on it, the same eagle mark at "the Veil" where there's a cooking area. and the third place is between "the Veil" and "the kelp forest" according to the map with all the locations i'm suppose to meet the "simon says" miniboss and then it would unlock the third coocking pot but i can't find the way to there either.

p.s. I've beaten the crab monster at the "ice veil"

#2doninssPosted 2/1/2008 1:10:55 AM
Same eagle mark, hmm? What happened at the first one? You put your cursor on the locked door, right?

Thoroughly explore the sea horse place (keep an eye on the map). All trains/ turtles are not B trains.

---
"Nobody ever wants to quote me." - Zolgear
#3matheo15000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2008 3:13:19 PM

thankyou doninss,

I solved the problems a few days ago. I noticed that whatever i did i couldnt use the turtles to get to seahorse place but i knew there was a turtle so i went there and used it and i got the third kooking pan. i also found the way to the sunken city...

but still thanks for your reaction

#4ReconnaissantPosted 2/24/2008 8:37:18 PM
I keep having a problem with the Simon Says boss. I get about 5 notes sung and then it reverts back to the beginning. How many do you have to get right in a row to get the cooking pot?
#5a6p6o6cPosted 3/1/2008 9:18:20 AM

I am in need of some serious help!

I've been trying to defeat the Golem boss for a couple of days now and still have no idea how to get past him.

I've tried attacking him with different forms (mostly energy and beast) but nothing seems to work on him - I've tried eating the creatures it releases every so often with the beast form and "shooting" them back at him and even attacking him in nature form (I knew it probably wouldn't work but still gave it a shot - despair has set in ;)) but it doesn't seem to bother him any.

So now I'm all out of ideas and still no further than before I got through the sunken city.

#6doninssPosted 3/1/2008 1:19:06 PM
IIRC, you're on the right track (eating the little... bugs or whatever that pop up). If shooting them back at him doesn't work, then perhaps...

---
#7Jei_El_KeyPosted 3/8/2008 10:54:52 AM
matheo15000 posted...

thankyou doninss,

I solved the problems a few days ago. I noticed that whatever i did i couldnt use the turtles to get to seahorse place but i knew there was a turtle so i went there and used it and i got the third kooking pan. i also found the way to the sunken city...

but still thanks for your reaction

Hello, Im Stuck in :...( you says that you find the way to the sunken city, please tell me . i have the 3rd pan, im beaten the crab in the frozen Veil, but i found 2 blcked ways in the abyss one its the mettal door whit a eagle mark Its the way to the sunken City? how can i pass, Do I have to get Li Form to get access to Sunken City? How can I get it?:)

i need a fast response, thank you people:idea:

#8doninssPosted 3/10/2008 12:39:44 AM
You need to have Li with you to open that door. You find him in "The Veil" near a cave with a camp. He should be swimming around.

---
#9xFSx_ExtremeODDPosted 3/12/2008 5:55:20 AM
To get into the sunken city you need Li, to get Li do you remember the dude swimming around with the helmet in the veil? Well corner him in the cave with the cooking spot then you will get a message talking about something. Once that happens he will just be standing there so use bind to take off his helmet. You will make out and there will be some freaky underwater loving then you have him. Go down to the door in the abyss and click on it, he will open it.
#10masanhuezaPosted 3/13/2008 9:59:48 AM
WELL I PUT THE CURSOR OVER THE EAGLE MARKED DOOR IN THE ABYSS AND NOTHING HAPPENS i`VE TRIED EVERYTHING, CAN SOMEONE GIVE A HAND WITH THIS8)