I'd like to get the best possible armor and enchantments available for my level, which brings up questions about shivering isles. I also like to power game, so that brings up questions too. Right now I'm lvl 21 and use glass armor and a bow. I've finished the main quest, so I don't have any more sigil stones to enchant armor.
1) Do they have better light armor than glass armor in shivering isles?
2) Do they have good armor enchantments (such as sigil stones) or can use the new spells to enchant your armor with and are the new spells worth it?
3) Can I get Shadowmare into shivering isles?
4) Does the Grey Cowl trick work on the guards in shivering isles? For example commit a crime with grey cowl on, then take it off and not get in trouble.
5) Can you still t-bag people by standing on their head and hitting the sneak key while in 3rd person view? =P
NephilimRising Posted 7/15/2008 5:38:33 PM
2. There are no new armour enchantments and not too many notable new spells(most of the cool new ones are greater powers)
4. I don't think so as the bounty meter in SI is seperate from the one in Cyrodiil