OK, so I am actually playing this game and I have questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hot Dog King A Fast Food Empire
  3. OK, so I am actually playing this game and I have questions...

User Info: astro_bdw

astro_bdw
8 years ago#1
...Things that I think were not covered in the tutorial - for example: In my initial store (I have not been playing for long), the girl just worked a 24 hour shift without complaint... Do I need to hire additional people and switch them out in my first, level 1 store, or what's the deal?

Let me know if anyone else is actually playing this, and I will ask more questions. Also, I have figured some stuff out, so perhaps I can help others.

This game IS pretty funny, for such obvious crapware. I don't even LIKE sim games.
AMD 64 X2 5600+; 2GB PC5300 RAM; PNY GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB; SATA II (non-raid); Windows Vista Home Premium (32b)

astro_bdw
8 years ago#2
(OK I figured my initial question out... now to go aggressively level up my store!)
AMD 64 X2 5600+; 2GB PC5300 RAM; PNY GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB; SATA II (non-raid); Windows Vista Home Premium (32b)

User Info: CitanKainUzuki

CitanKainUzuki
8 years ago#3
Of course we've played this...for the lulz.
You just killed a helicopter with a car!

User Info: KharDula

KharDula
8 years ago#4
With the PC you got TC, I think you should play something... more fun _

SINS OF A ****ING SOLAR EMPIRE! Try it out. NAO.

astro_bdw
8 years ago#5
^^^ I play a LOT of games. I happened across HDK because I am a Gametap subscriber, and it turns out to be mindless fun. I'm also playing the Orange Box, Stalker, and others currently. I finished Bioshock 3x (that's what caused me to upgrade) and will buy Crysis & Assassin's Creed once I fix my $$$ situation.

Hot Dog King is a change of pace, though. I don't play sim games at all, so it's different for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Hot Dog King A Fast Food Empire
  3. OK, so I am actually playing this game and I have questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived