Traitor Model A will be stomped!

#11B_FlizardPosted 8/18/2010 1:50:50 PM
Mm... I think we're starting to run out of plot, really. By the time we reached 500 on that topic, I suspect we'd have been done.
---
I think Hawaii should share some of their excess vowels with Wales...maybe that'll even stuff out some. - Shadowspawn
#12superjwren329Posted 8/18/2010 5:28:38 PM
Yeah. We'd be out of railroad when we squashed Thomas. ...Of course...*pauses* ...Naaaah.
---
I consider myself a bringer of justice. One who stands against evil and fights for respect for the newbies. ...Provided they don't act like n00bs. <_<
#13UltimaZangetsuPosted 8/20/2010 10:06:23 PM
Bah.
It has been quite a while, huh.
Wonder what happened to Fefnir.
I sure do miss it.
Life. Very serious business, haha
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#14superjwren329Posted 8/21/2010 5:28:41 AM
^Fefnir's alive and well. He was actually heading in the 'group's' direction on motorcycle according to the previous topic.

Anyways...It's kind of hard for me to type. Not only am I trying to get past a block for this RP, but I've got two other stories I'm working on. I'll try to keep posted, but considering I'm getting the feeling my contribution to this is lacking, I might end up pulling out.

Considering there's hardly anyone of the original group left on this board...
---
I consider myself a bringer of justice. One who stands against evil and fights for respect for the newbies. ...Provided they don't act like n00bs. <_<
#15gamefaqsatron(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2010 7:43:14 AM
OOC:I was waiting for another story post. Meh.

Vile:How much farther is this kid?

Duon:Don't tell me we passed him.
---
I'm sure Kaiser Blades doing 50dmg per hit won't work well on a keyboard. AmeliaSeyrunn
#16superjwren329Posted 8/21/2010 8:13:25 AM
...Speaking of which, I basically have the general 'plot' for my characters planned out and drafted but I'm trying to piece the rough frame together. Granted, considering there's very little control over the general story-line because I DOUBT anyone would be able to write Thomas like he's been portrayed so far...

To be honest, I was contemplating on unleashing another evil character I had planned but, yeah. Considering I've got the small group of Wren, James, Trevor, Laura, ect...'Model E & 'Vile' not to mention Mars, Crystal and those others of that 'cult' who ended up getting partially infused with Model W fragments...

*thinks to self* ...Damn. That's a story in itself right there. There's still pieces of backstory not filled in. Besides, it'd be one heck of a challenge writing a battle scene for the countless members of that 'cult'. As for the villain I have/had planned. Well, think of the typical evil genius. Well, he's the complete opposite.

He's basically always in the background and watching, never making his presence known and never interferring unless it's necessary and even then...heh. Cold and calculating...
---
#17gamefaqsatron(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2010 5:55:19 AM
... my secret villain has been planning this whole event since 21XX for his own goals.
---
I'm sure Kaiser Blades doing 50dmg per hit won't work well on a keyboard. AmeliaSeyrunn
#18NebulaGregarZXPosted 8/22/2010 6:12:43 PM
Mark: Dang... Model N, when can we merge!?
Model N: Well, it's POSSIBLE right now, and you'd be able to proceed, but there's a serious probl-
Mark: MEGA-
Model N: No! The fusion level will-
Mark: -MERGE!
*Mark fuses with Model N, but becomes a slightly different being than the Model N Mega Man before. He has a dark look in his eyes, and is more hostile*
Mark?: *Speaks with a voice similar to Model N's* Let's go, Model N.
Model N?: *Speaks with a voice similar to Mark* Yeah. Hurry up!
Mark?: *Runs ahead, looking strangely different as he pulls out a Saber* Ah-HAAAA-hahahaaaa!*Dashes 3X faster than normal (3X-Dash)*
---
Three on one? That's not fair... for you!
All your base are belong to us? Such bad grammar.
#19B_FlizardPosted 8/23/2010 1:16:49 AM
Incidentally, I did find Harpuia the other say. I forget what board he was on, but at least we have proof he's not dead... He missed my ATTN topic, though. Board was too active for it to stay at the top until he got there.
---
I think Hawaii should share some of their excess vowels with Wales...maybe that'll even stuff out some. - Shadowspawn
#20B_FlizardPosted 8/23/2010 1:17:16 AM
Other day, even. Curse you, keyboard.