Traitor Model A will be stomped!

#451SwampertOwnsPosted 6/24/2012 5:34:42 AM
<Well, if you want to get it done, I'm all for going straight to Thomas. Of course, seeing as my characters didn't get too much action, it would be rather anti-climatic, but this isn't even my RP to begin with. I shouldn't be complaining. And Jay, life gets in the way. Don't get all hard on yourself for this. Heck, the fact that you've stuck with this RP for what? More than three years? That's a sign of a devoted role player>
---
"Son of a gun chewing fudge monster!" - Vegeta, Dragonball Z Abridged
Member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers.
#452NebulaGregarZXPosted 6/26/2012 8:12:02 AM
<And your posts are always fun to read. And to be honest, this was the first RP I had ever seen. I thought it was awesome, so I decided to try my hand at it on another board. Eventually, I managed to reach a level of skill where I was confident that I wouldn't screw the whole thing up upon entering. So I did. Er, the point is, you're awesome. Awesome enough to be inspiring. Of course, it still sucks to have so much responsibility... Controlling another person's characters is difficult, and you have to control the majority of the cast, including the villain(s).>
---
Three on one? That's not fair... for you!
#453superjwren329Posted 6/26/2012 2:36:45 PM
<And I don't really have much else to say than what's already been said. You're certainly dedicated and talented. Don't push yourself too hard, alright?>
---
Yeah, I play League of Legends. Same name there as I am here.
...Although I should be calle- DEMACIAAAAAA~!!!
#454NebulaGregarZXPosted 6/30/2012 8:39:50 AM
<On a different note... I guess we could skip straight to Thomas. Or, one group could be busy trying to reach Thomas while the other finds Jay. It gets confusing to have two major events happen at once, in two similar locations.>
---
#455SwampertOwnsPosted 7/5/2012 6:35:39 AM
<Bump>
---
"Son of a gun chewing fudge monster!" - Vegeta, Dragonball Z Abridged
#456SwampertOwnsPosted 7/9/2012 8:20:17 AM
<Bump>
---
"Bullets don't win wars, Lin. Soldiers do, and I'm betting ours are smarter." - Captain Brenner
#457ZX_LucianPosted 7/9/2012 7:42:32 PM
<Room for new players?>
---
...But can he/she/it/they see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/uncreativebutt/rage4.png
#458NebulaGregarZXPosted 7/10/2012 8:54:41 AM
<To be honest, not really. We're kinda at the climax. We don't have very long until we go up against the Final Boss and blow him and his space station up. We're already at the space station, going inside of it, and Jay isn't really willing to write the entire final area sequence. So we're probably skipping to blasting Thomas.>
---
#459KGTriggerPosted 7/11/2012 3:18:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#460KGTriggerPosted 7/11/2012 3:18:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]