Daggers and classes

#1SmokeNinePosted 2/18/2008 2:43:47 PM
I am trying to choose which class to be, and I want to be either an archer, assassin, or a warrior. But I am going more towards an archer or assassin. I heard there was a move with the dagger that is a ranged attack, like you flip the dagger and then throw it, can both the archer and assassin do it? Is it a power move or a finisher? Any advice on which class I should be that is a lot of fun? Thanks.
---
Gamertag: SmokeNine
#2SmokeNine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2008 3:06:51 PM
Anyone? Sorry I am in a hurry.
---
#3RhymefestPosted 2/18/2008 3:13:19 PM
The archer can do it, the enemy has to be low on health and you have to be a short distance from them.
---
"she have not respect for her mind but because you are erection with her appearance. " SadSpaniard85
GT: ditc - Diggin' in the Crates
#4SmokeNine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2008 3:14:22 PM
Cool, thanks. Do you know how to do it and if it is adrenaline, finisher, or just a power attack?
---
#5lunarswordPosted 2/18/2008 3:27:19 PM
it activates when an enemy is limping. a trick is to have an enemy limp, hold attack over them to ready the dagger to throw, and then target an enemy with more health and hit them instead......insta kill a full health guy
---
360 GTag: Dread Arkive (Culdcept Saga) PSP (Dracula X Chron.)
Wii (Eternal Ocean: 6465-7917-5274) PS2 (Soul Nomad) DS (nuttin)
#6SmokeNine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2008 3:46:28 PM
Sweet, thanks. I am playing as an archer, I will check it out. If you know any other cool perks, let me know.
---