Tadakatsu Honda, Lu Bu, and Orochi - Unlocking Problem

#1agentsandsPosted 4/29/2008 8:28:08 PM
For some reasons, I still don't have these three unlocked. And I followed everything thing from the FAQS.

Tadakatsu Honda - I "impressed" him on every 7-X stage. The last stage I did (I think SW 7-X), I even got the "Tadaktsu Honda vows to fight alongside Ranmaru Mori" message. That's the confirmation that I've unlocked him, right?

Lu Bu - I beat EVERY 8-X mission, so I'm pretty sure I've killed him in each of those missions. I'm sure since I've already unlocked Da Ji after the last 8-X mission I finished.

Orochi - This I understand since Tadaktsu and Lu Bu are still question marks.

Can anyone please point to me what I'm possibly doing wrong?
Like, do I need to do everything only on Story Mode; Or do I need to do things in a particular order?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
#2BasementDudePosted 4/29/2008 8:39:07 PM
it all needs to be done in story
#3agentsands(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2008 8:54:19 PM
I finally got Tadakatsu Honda. It seems my mistake was during the SW 7-X. After the messenger left, I didn't wait for the reinforcements and proceeded to finish the level. I redid it just now, waiting for the reinforcements before finishing masamune date.

I'll try finishing every 8-X story mode again (just to make sure) for Lu Bu/ Thanks.
#4darkshadowspawnPosted 4/29/2008 10:36:27 PM
I'll try finishing every 8-X story mode again (just to make sure) for Lu Bu/ Thanks.

That's really all you can do...just make sure that you get the killing blow on him in each level, since other characters can steal the kills.
---
I have dismantled the robot professor and this is my victory dance. -manstrokewoman
#5agentsands(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2008 10:46:37 PM
Yeah, I finally unlocked them an hour ago. I think the problem I had with Lu Bu is that I cleared the SW 8-X on Free mode instead of Story mode. After re-doing 8-X SW on story, I finally got Lu Bu (and freakin Orochi).

Thanks for all the help guys.
#6darkshadowspawnPosted 4/29/2008 10:56:08 PM
I unlocked Orochi last night, and my GOD is he a beast...especially since his T attack can do Fire, Ice, and Bolt damage...
---
I have dismantled the robot professor and this is my victory dance. -manstrokewoman
#7motsinactionPosted 4/30/2008 7:39:31 AM
yeah, and doing a T attack directly in front of an enemy officer in any difficulty save chaos = rape
---
irc://irc.dynastynet.net/animeOT
Contributor Name: ZhangKhaiEn