Is Ritcher so...average?!?

#11SwordsmanXPosted 12/9/2007 7:07:04 PM
Y'see, in Rondo, Richter didn't need to bust out the awesome. But in Symphony, his honor as a Belmont was compromised, and awesome surfaced, and he went back in time to before Shaft took him over to personally kick his butt*. Then he went forward in time to kick Dracula's butt in the future in Portrait of Ruin and took Young Maria along for the ride*. Then, satisfied, he went back to his own time period and settled down with Annette... finally.

Richter didn't even use all of his awesome then, maybe about 5%. Maybe. But heaven help us if Richter ever has to bust out 100% awesome... or even 120% awesome. Heaven help us all.

*That's my own story for Richter mode, stop laughing.
---
With the light of justice, I will smite all evil!
#12Rob_FoxPosted 12/9/2007 7:53:45 PM

Richter's more Jawesome then John Morris and Julius put together.

#13ZeroHieiPosted 12/9/2007 7:58:38 PM
XD @ replies

Richter was so awesome he had to change his name in Portrait so the game wouldn't explode from awesome. That's how manly he is.
---
*KAPWING!* NEwtpyes senses are t3h t1ngl1ng!
RaoGaiGar says: Gao~
#14MrKunioPosted 12/9/2007 8:00:43 PM
Richter is basically more of a challenge. Maria's scenario is a breeze, shes fast and those doves are godly.

It takes a real man to play as richter
---
NO CACTUARS! If you see one KILL IT
#15semianonymousPosted 12/9/2007 9:04:02 PM
"I think so. Maria is very strong in SOTN. I finished the game with her in 1/2 time than Alucard, with a high percentage (+ 200%). Her heal spell is wonderful, and her invincibility magic is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very, very, very, very good! Ah, the Dragon Spell in SOTN is like a Knights of the Round (FFVII), extremely powerful. Her air-kick (f,f+attack) destroy several enemies in a row. She has the super jump and triple jump!You lose with her only if you want..."

thats Nocturne in the Moonlight, not this game.its a very different maria, she doesn't play like the super mega man clone from before
#16SwordsmanXPosted 12/9/2007 9:15:41 PM
Well, technically, Nocturne in the Moonlight is only the Japanese title of Symphony of the Night. But yeah, Saturn Maria is very different. And too powerful.

In fact, I think that's why they changed her in this version. Because nobody's level of awesome is meant to be above Richter's.
---
#17ZeroHieiPosted 12/9/2007 9:51:56 PM
Ah, S-X, but you see, Richter's inherent awesomeness that doesn't always show itself is what makes him so manly. Whilst other people need to perform flashiness and super moves, he just struts towards Dracula, step by step, until he reaches the old fart and smashes his head in with a ball at the end of a chain.

That's manliness.
---
*KAPWING!* NEwtpyes senses are t3h t1ngl1ng!
RaoGaiGar says: Gao~
#18DestroyerX1Posted 12/9/2007 9:52:29 PM
I just opened up a dictionary and looked up the word "Awesome". I saw a picture of Richter. Is that fate, or what?
#19SwordsmanXPosted 12/9/2007 10:05:15 PM
Some sources say that when Richter came into existence, dictionaries warped themselves into having that picture.

Also, ZeroHiei, I agree. Manliness coupled with awesome, resulting in pure, unadulterated awesome plus.

I think Tera's reaction fittingly described the overwhelming awesome Richter possesses.
---
#20DestroyerX1Posted 12/9/2007 10:26:52 PM
I think it's safe to say... Richter Belmont > Chuck Norris