Question About Uncut Executions

#11LolMasterCheifPosted 6/4/2009 11:22:31 PM
roll over to a site called nes-hacks (.com) and get the little beauty called bannerbomb... run it on your wii (user discretion is advised), rock the HBC, get a copy of the HBB (the browser for the HBC apps), DL wiicm, DL code downloader, DL geckoOS.

Run code downloader, DL manhunt 2.txt, open wiicm, select manhunt 2.txt, select applicable codes and save, open geckoOS, select run disc.

Sounds complicated but is stupid simple and you will have the goods and more in about 20 minutes.

I will not tolerate piracy. Marked.
---
Yes I'm a Mac user!
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/muttley1211/bug.gif
#12TracidoPosted 6/5/2009 5:53:47 AM

LolMasterCheif posted...
roll over to a site called nes-hacks (.com) and get the little beauty called bannerbomb... run it on your wii (user discretion is advised), rock the HBC, get a copy of the HBB (the browser for the HBC apps), DL wiicm, DL code downloader, DL geckoOS.

Run code downloader, DL manhunt 2.txt, open wiicm, select manhunt 2.txt, select applicable codes and save, open geckoOS, select run disc.

Sounds complicated but is stupid simple and you will have the goods and more in about 20 minutes.

I will not tolerate piracy. Marked.

________^^^^^^

You are a complete moron, the "Manhunt 2.txt" is not a game, it is notepad containing written code to uncensor the game to the 'M' rated version.

BTW, this is great and all but you need the "AO" version, the ESRB released a direct statement as well about this, that's why it isn't still "AO" after the release of this code. My LEGALLY bought copy & my "AO Version" (same game just for my age, no one tells me what rating I am limited to play if I PAID FOR THE GAME) are completely different games at least 40-45% of ALL the stealth kill department, do some google you'll see.

Can't deny though, if you haven't played the "AO" version, I could never blame you all for wanting to have it at least in it's M rated version glory it should have been in the first place, screw the US child sale obsessed corporate companies & their policies. Same to the banning countries in the rest of the world as well. Screw piracy too, we need a violent revolution against anti-gamers of freedom overall, end of story. No need for downloading anything that way, vote from the rooftops with good scopes, no stealing that way. lol

#13C2BARBARIANPosted 6/13/2009 12:05:53 PM
Yeah the ESRB still says that it is the M rated version with the filter off because what really caused the AO rating was the graphic castration.

Since the castration had to do with their private part that went into the sexual rating territory and while everything else is pretty much not over the M rating the filter was put on to see if places like the UK would allow the game.

No one really cares if you take off the filter because it is still M rated stuff.
#14LolMasterCheifPosted 6/25/2009 2:27:51 PM
You are a complete moron, the "Manhunt 2.txt" is not a game, it is notepad containing written code to uncensor the game to the 'M' rated version.

BTW, this is great and all but you need the "AO" version, the ESRB released a direct statement as well about this, that's why it isn't still "AO" after the release of this code. My LEGALLY bought copy & my "AO Version" (same game just for my age, no one tells me what rating I am limited to play if I PAID FOR THE GAME) are completely different games at least 40-45% of ALL the stealth kill department, do some google you'll see.

Can't deny though, if you haven't played the "AO" version, I could never blame you all for wanting to have it at least in it's M rated version glory it should have been in the first place, screw the US child sale obsessed corporate companies & their policies. Same to the banning countries in the rest of the world as well. Screw piracy too, we need a violent revolution against anti-gamers of freedom overall, end of story. No need for downloading anything that way, vote from the rooftops with good scopes, no stealing that way. lol

A new user calling me a Moron? Lawl. Anyway, it IS piracy because it is using exploits and hacks to trick the system which can also be used to load backup games.
---
Yes I'm a Mac user!
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/muttley1211/bug.gif