Black Light saber (PS2 version)

#1Kenbomb_guyPosted 1/11/2009 8:13:45 AM
Anyone know where it is?
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Brawl FC = 3609-0743-2118 (OMEGA)
#2JamesJimmothyPosted 1/11/2009 10:06:18 AM
FOR THE LAST FREEKING TIME

The black lightsaber crystal is NEXT GEN. EXCLUSIVE, and on those systems it's near the end of the Death Star. There is NO black crystal in the KROME versions of TFU

sorry for the anger but countless people ask about it, look around the board, it might have been answer 5 times lately
#3agentkb2001Posted 1/30/2009 12:17:04 PM
and the black saber is pretty crappy looking anyways :(
---
"What you see is what you get, I'm just a guy who loves adventure, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!" R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.
#4Onewinged AngelPosted 1/30/2009 5:34:56 PM
Yea, I might have liked it if it had like a dark violet outline, or perhaps even blue, but with white............I just did not like that one bit.
---
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." Lex Luthor
#5JamesJimmothyPosted 2/1/2009 12:31:37 PM
Hey OWA, whats up

I too thought the white was kinda killing the buzz, if it was plain black even that would have been better
---
American Idol Auditionee - I'm like a rock star in a box
Stewie Griffin - Urgh, stay up past 7:30 and you pay for it in the morning -_-
#6Onewinged AngelPosted 2/2/2009 9:49:25 PM
Not a whole lot. Been concentrating on my recent game purchases of Ar Tonelico II and FF 4 DS. So, for the most part, my time on the site since then has been mostly spent around the FF 4 section. A post here and there, but mostly just the FAQs. Got La Pucelle Tactics as well, but haven't started it. Not sure when I even will as when I finish with FF 4, I'll either start a New Game+, or get started on reading either The DaVinci Code, or The Andromeda strain.
---
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." Lex Luthor