Is there actually a 2 player versus mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  3. Is there actually a 2 player versus mode?

User Info: Ballistic_kiss

Ballistic_kiss
8 years ago#1
Ive read all the magazine articles and interviews and watched the videoes all before the game came out. They stated right off the bat that the PS3 & X-Box360 versions of the game would not have any multiplayer or versus mode.

But when they did talk about a versus/battle/ 2 player fight mode they mentioned The Wii, the PSP & the PS2 along with them. Now after the game came out, im going to a lot of sites like these, reading the faqs and the reviews -i dont care about opinions on the game- and no one mentions anything about the versus mode that was initially mentioned in the same vein along with the PS2.

Did they lie about the PS2 version having a versus mode? (i know some of you on these message boards dont like multiplayer modes for whatever reasons -dont get too excited, ive skimmed through the messages- but i do). I still play a co-op or versus game with my best friend or little cousin. Hense why im askin.

If anyone knows if the PS2 does infact have a versue or battle mode -weather you have to beat the game to unlock it, or its hidden?- then can you please let me know.

i would appreciate it, thank you.
*it wasnt me it was the one armed man lol*

User Info: Onewinged_Angel

Onewinged_Angel
8 years ago#2
No, it's not in the PS2 version.
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." Lex Luthor

User Info: JamesJimmothy

JamesJimmothy
8 years ago#3
Wii for sure, i saw a video with Haden Blackman as Vader fighting some interviewer as Galen...Galen jumped into a huge put in the middle of the room:P
I am Geoff god of biscuits bow down!

User Info: Ballistic_kiss

Ballistic_kiss
8 years ago#4
Thanks for the response guys.

Yeah i know, versus mode and the Wii were talked about hand in hand. And the PSP would have one. So i guess they lied then.

I heard this from video game shows, online videos, magazine articles and interviews -both video and magazine-

i guess it was just speculation? -or they took it out-

either way, now i know the PS2 version of the game has no 2 player versus mode.

thanks guys, i appreciate it.
*it wasnt me it was the one armed man lol*
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  3. Is there actually a 2 player versus mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived