Is there actually a 2 player versus mode?

#1Ballistic_kissPosted 10/29/2008 12:55:50 AM
Ive read all the magazine articles and interviews and watched the videoes all before the game came out. They stated right off the bat that the PS3 & X-Box360 versions of the game would not have any multiplayer or versus mode.

But when they did talk about a versus/battle/ 2 player fight mode they mentioned The Wii, the PSP & the PS2 along with them. Now after the game came out, im going to a lot of sites like these, reading the faqs and the reviews -i dont care about opinions on the game- and no one mentions anything about the versus mode that was initially mentioned in the same vein along with the PS2.

Did they lie about the PS2 version having a versus mode? (i know some of you on these message boards dont like multiplayer modes for whatever reasons -dont get too excited, ive skimmed through the messages- but i do). I still play a co-op or versus game with my best friend or little cousin. Hense why im askin.

If anyone knows if the PS2 does infact have a versue or battle mode -weather you have to beat the game to unlock it, or its hidden?- then can you please let me know.

i would appreciate it, thank you.
---
*it wasnt me it was the one armed man lol*
#2Onewinged AngelPosted 10/29/2008 8:04:21 AM
No, it's not in the PS2 version.
---
"For as surely as night follows day......there comes a time when even gods must die." Lex Luthor
#3JamesJimmothyPosted 10/29/2008 11:45:44 AM
Wii for sure, i saw a video with Haden Blackman as Vader fighting some interviewer as Galen...Galen jumped into a huge put in the middle of the room:P
---
I am Geoff god of biscuits bow down!
#4Ballistic_kiss(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2008 3:09:36 PM
Thanks for the response guys.

Yeah i know, versus mode and the Wii were talked about hand in hand. And the PSP would have one. So i guess they lied then.

I heard this from video game shows, online videos, magazine articles and interviews -both video and magazine-

i guess it was just speculation? -or they took it out-

either way, now i know the PS2 version of the game has no 2 player versus mode.

thanks guys, i appreciate it.
---
*it wasnt me it was the one armed man lol*