Sorcerer Biatch

#1gottuhaveitPosted 7/24/2008 12:51:19 PM
Ok guys I have read over and over again about this stage and peeps having all kinds of problems with the next letter showing up so you can defeat her. I am stuck myself as well, ok the letters as I am sure you all know that I hit were x b y x b x and then tap y and after this everything goes to hell in a hand basket. She has me pinned against the stone wall and I am tapping y and then I stop when it stops showing the y and I get no letters following the y and she just tosses my ass right to the ground every single time. Could some please give me some detailed instructions on how to finish off this stinking witch. Man does she ever have me pissed off. It is really not hard to do at all but my problem is that I am getting no letters whatsoever following the y tapping so I have no idea what to do. I have read about x being the next letter and I have tried it even though the game is not prompting me for it and still I am gettting nowhere at all. A litttle help PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPlllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys