Your favorite character and why

#1MysteriousSexyGPosted 5/30/2013 11:51:47 AM
Anna, honestly, I love them all but I see Anna had one of the most character changes through out the game and she's also very cute. :3
#2shawn10000000Posted 6/1/2013 8:51:00 PM
Flay, for his epic voice and being my favorite comic relief.
#3kazooie48Posted 6/1/2013 11:17:30 PM
Pamela, shes so adorable.
---
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj177/AzureJet/Artonelico-Aurica.jpg ~ Aurica
Not changing this sig until Wade Barrett wins a World Title ~ 12/1/11
#4KamilPosted 6/2/2013 4:52:58 PM
I like a lot of the characters. Nicole is really spirited, Jessica is a pretty nice girl, Pamela is pretty much adorable. Flay's fun. Even Vayne is a pretty good lead.

I need to play this game up again.
---
slowbeef: Is this supposed to make me afraid of Crystal Boy? Because his name is still Crystal Boy.
Retsupurae on Cobra, a space adventure of tattoos and feet.
#5TheSocialBunnyPosted 6/3/2013 5:08:45 PM
I really love all of the main cast but Anna and Pamela take the cake for me ^_^.

With Anna, I particularly like her Japanese voice actress since she also did Puniyo and Aurica. Puniyo is pretty much my favorite Gust game character of all time and she could practically pass for Anna's long lost daughter appearance wise. Anna's English VA isn't bad either, gives a different vibe that's more cool instead of cute, but it works ^_^. Combat wise, Anna is pretty much always in my party, gotta' love her attack and defense support!

Personality wise, Pamela is my favorite! Cute with a small side order of manipulative is just my style ^_~ The difference between her Japanese VA and English one is night and day though. The Japanese VA carries the cute inflections and mannerisms like a boss while the English one... Well, I think it was a bit of a miscast.

Besides the fact that Pamela is a long time reoccuring character in Gust games, I also particularly like her character design and her unique combat style, No More Bullying for the win! I was pretty sad that she didn't appear in Mana Khemia 2, although the good news is that this would seem to suggest that the events featured in her ending "probably" came to pass.
#6KamilPosted 6/3/2013 6:22:20 PM
Yea I like Pamela in combat, she's a really fun character just all around. I haven't really liked Anna so much though, hmm not sure why. Sure I like her better than Roxis, but maybe she'll grow on me more. She just joined my party not all that long ago.
---
slowbeef: Is this supposed to make me afraid of Crystal Boy? Because his name is still Crystal Boy.
Retsupurae on Cobra, a space adventure of tattoos and feet.
#7darkmaian23Posted 6/25/2013 11:55:38 PM
Anna is my favorite. She is amazing in battle and her character quests made her friendship with Vayne seem the most realistic to me.
#8ErukiaPosted 6/27/2013 10:58:10 AM
I like all of the main cast, but Jess/Philomel is my favorite. I find her adorable, and I enjoy the way her bubbly personality contrasts with her past and some of the things that are revealed about her character (I won't go into detail in order to avoid spoilers). But basically, she initially comes off as a moe girl type and ends up being so much deeper than that. It's kind of refreshing.
---
It could be worse. I could be a Prinny.
#9KawaiiPlushiePosted 7/2/2013 4:19:04 PM
I'd settle with Vayne and Anna for a tie.

Vayne is a pretty good protagonist, all in all, and it's been really rare for me to see good leads lately so kudos to him, plus I find him adorable. Now he'd take the cake for me if he learns to lighten up just a lil bit more.
Anna, well, people have beaten me to saying it so there xD
Plus I find that it's never wrong to go with her in my party on any fight. Same with Vayne.

On a note about Pamela, her Don't Bully Me skill is my absolute favorite with the fight against Dark Ash. Keep her at 1 HP and it does loads on that boss. Just saying.