Opening cut scene always cuts short on a Local Game?

#1ConstableToadPosted 7/7/2009 10:39:22 PM
I was wondering if this is a universal thing - everytime I start a local game, the cuts scene of the Turtles jumping down to April's apartment building always gets cut short. I've even set the controller down to make sure I didnt push any buttons, but it still happens. It's not a big deal.... but still a minor annoyance. I like the cutscenes.
---
[ - Hang on, April! - ]
#2REGWMPosted 7/7/2009 10:46:18 PM
Happens to me too... maybe if you play online with 4-players you'll see the entire scene? Not quite sure, but it does seem like this isn't a direct-port because of missing quotes and scenes, right?
---
Lenny: "It's a secret."
Carl: "Shhhhhhhhutup!"
#3SvenyipPosted 7/11/2009 11:08:32 PM
Yeah, the cutscenes are a little messed up. If you're playing an on-line game, you'll see the full opening scene. On the other hand, if you're playing an on-line game you'll never see the ending. Once you leave the Technodrome you just see a quick 'game over' message and go back into the lobby.

Likewise, I've only ever seen the "Oh no, it's that overgrown cork-screw again" line (Stage 4) in an on-line game. Or maybe you need to have 3+ players to see that line?

---
Gameplay > Graphics.
Melody > Chart Difficulty.
#4ViktormorosPosted 7/15/2009 9:21:23 PM
Likewise, I've only ever seen the "Oh no, it's that overgrown cork-screw again" line (Stage 4) in an on-line game. Or maybe you need to have 3+ players to see that line?

Nah, my friend and I were playing today and we got that line. So 2+ would be fine.
#5TheRogueChrisPosted 7/22/2009 6:48:29 AM
I was playing by myself as Leonardo and I got that message.