Opening cut scene always cuts short on a Local Game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 1989 Classic Arcade
  3. Opening cut scene always cuts short on a Local Game?

User Info: ConstableToad

ConstableToad
7 years ago#1
I was wondering if this is a universal thing - everytime I start a local game, the cuts scene of the Turtles jumping down to April's apartment building always gets cut short. I've even set the controller down to make sure I didnt push any buttons, but it still happens. It's not a big deal.... but still a minor annoyance. I like the cutscenes.
[ - Hang on, April! - ]

User Info: REGWM

REGWM
7 years ago#2
Happens to me too... maybe if you play online with 4-players you'll see the entire scene? Not quite sure, but it does seem like this isn't a direct-port because of missing quotes and scenes, right?
Lenny: "It's a secret."
Carl: "Shhhhhhhhutup!"

User Info: Svenyip

Svenyip
7 years ago#3
Yeah, the cutscenes are a little messed up. If you're playing an on-line game, you'll see the full opening scene. On the other hand, if you're playing an on-line game you'll never see the ending. Once you leave the Technodrome you just see a quick 'game over' message and go back into the lobby.

Likewise, I've only ever seen the "Oh no, it's that overgrown cork-screw again" line (Stage 4) in an on-line game. Or maybe you need to have 3+ players to see that line?
Gameplay > Graphics.
Melody > Chart Difficulty.

User Info: Viktormoros

Viktormoros
7 years ago#4
Likewise, I've only ever seen the "Oh no, it's that overgrown cork-screw again" line (Stage 4) in an on-line game. Or maybe you need to have 3+ players to see that line?

Nah, my friend and I were playing today and we got that line. So 2+ would be fine.

User Info: TheRogueChris

TheRogueChris
7 years ago#5
I was playing by myself as Leonardo and I got that message.
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 1989 Classic Arcade
  3. Opening cut scene always cuts short on a Local Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived