Leann

#1big_duhPosted 12/27/2008 7:26:35 PM
Does anybody know how to marry leann? I have10 FP and 10 LP, but how? please help me...
#2lilbumkidPosted 12/27/2008 7:28:41 PM
im also wondering this, i dont think you can, she only gives 2 quests and the 2nd one was the fake marriage for me, thats it for leann, i thought you could make her your gf or something but you cant, i dont even get what the point of LP is in 2nd gen since it doesnt even do anything.
#3High ImpactPosted 12/27/2008 8:28:07 PM
I find it's silly how they made Leann give only 2 quests, making it quite an effort to raise her LP/FP. And you cannot marry if you're playing the 2nd generation, as logically you're under-aged. You can only have a gf/bf with the last person you performed the fake marriage to( as so I've read somewhere)
---
If it's to be, it's up to me!
#4big_duh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2008 3:52:09 AM
oh.. ok thx 4 ur advice
#5chanmasterPosted 12/30/2008 7:59:50 AM
I think the developers knew 90 percent of the players would pick Leann thus making it harder to rise her FP/LP.
---
My game collection (not complete yet)
http://users.ign.com/collection/chanmaster
#6otakuAeraPosted 12/31/2008 11:15:14 AM

High Impact posted...
I find it's silly how they made Leann give only 2 quests, making it quite an effort to raise her LP/FP. And you cannot marry if you're playing the 2nd generation, as logically you're under-aged. You can only have a gf/bf with the last person you performed the fake marriage to( as so I've read somewhere)

So wait ... can you change your bf/gf in 2nd gen? Can you have multiple of these "fake weddings" ?

I'm probably just spoiling this for myself ... since I'm still in 1st gen and not close enough to marry someone (highest is 7LP as of now).

#7lossoldiersPosted 12/31/2008 12:48:53 PM
yes you can have multiple ( fake) weddings in 2nd gen( i've tested that with the twins and cammy and i'm also going for leann)
#8goldenhero13333Posted 1/6/2009 1:18:00 PM
i have noteced that (it may just be me) but i think Leann looks alot like mist from RF1 what do you think?
#9Destiny_BreakerPosted 1/6/2009 3:32:09 PM
Can someone name all the people available and who children they are in the second gen for marriage. I've only seen girls so far isn't there guys to marry in the second gen other than Roy (though thats who i'm gonna pick unless there is someone better).
---
If I had to choose someone to follow, I would have to choose me.
#10otakuAeraPosted 1/6/2009 5:15:52 PM

Bah ... I'll just list the 1st gen eligible girls and couples, as well as their respective children; is that okay?
(mahaha, yay for easy math!)

Rosalind + Ray = Sera & Serena (twin girls)
Julia + Max = Leann (girl)
Dorothy + Barrett = Leonel (boy)
Cecilia + Jake = Orland (boy)
Mana
Alicia
Yue ... as a note for her: if you marry Rosalind, Julia, Dorothy, or Cecilia, she will marry the remaining bachelor and will have the same child (i.e. you marry Rosalind; Yue marries Ray; Yue and Ray have Sera & Serena)
Cammy and Roy are also love candidates for 2nd generation.

So basically, if you're a 2nd gen girl, your options are:
Roy
Leonel
Orland

If you're a 2nd gen boy, your options are:
Cammy
Sera & Serena (yes, they come as one package)
Leann