Three ways to make lvl5 seafood pizza - enjoy!

#1Voda20Posted 10/18/2009 6:57:36 AM

Since it been asked a lot, here are my three recipes for you.

#1 - difficult way, but that what I did it in my game - at that time game just came out, and there was no info on the webs about it, lol.

If you unlock Palermo shrine early (mid spring) and can get lvl 4 tomatoes and onions - level them up to lvl6 (you may have greenifiers from 1st generation contests, or work on your pharmacy skill to make your own). Catch lvl10 Shrimp (I had good luck at Sandy beach in Blessia, or Port), lvl 6 Squid (spring only, and it is highest level you can catch), make lvl2 cheese (any size). So you got lvl 6 ketchup, lvl 10 shrimp, lvl 6 squid, lvl 2 cheese and lvl 1 flour; 25/5=lvl5 seafood pizza

#2 -medium difficulty

Unlock Palermo shrine and can get lvl 4 tomatoes and onions - no need to level them up. Catch lvl10 Shrimp, lvl 6 Squid. Go to Messina and kill some Bufamoos to get lvl 4+ milk. Now you got lvl 4 ketchup, lvl 10 shrimp, lvl 6 squid, lvl 4 cheese and lvl 1 flour; 25/5=lvl5 seafood pizza

#3 - easy peasy

Grow regular lvl 1 tomatoes and onions (you can get onions in Trieste using Inq. Waltz if you too lazy to grow it). Catch lvl10 Shrimp, lvl 6 Squid. Go to Messina and kill some Bufamoos to get lvl 7+ milk (may take a while). This will get you lvl 1 ketchup, lvl 10 shrimp, lvl 6 squid, lvl 7 cheese and lvl 1 flour; 25/5=lvl5 seafood pizza

Now go and win that cooking contest! :P

#2Lady MorganaPosted 10/21/2009 11:01:16 AM
Thanks Voda! I was able to gather the #2 ingredients, now to get my cooking level from 13 to 43. Ugh. >_O
#3fiorella20Posted 10/25/2009 1:38:27 AM
So if I'm in summer I can't make this until next spring, because of the squid? Damn! And is the only place to catch squid Alvarna pond or the fountain in De St Cql Park?
#4Voda20(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2009 8:01:59 AM

The only place you catch squid is in the square and only in spring - not in the fountain tho, but from the bridge in the river.

Have to prepare for that festival early - prize is good.

You can trade for squid, tho.