Players needed for multiplayer achievements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez
  3. Players needed for multiplayer achievements

User Info: MachineGryphon

MachineGryphon
5 years ago#1
Hey, not sure if anyone even checks this board, but figured I'd try.

Basically I'm in need of a group of players to boost all the multiplayer achievements in this game. Hopefully I have one already (the guy I replied to 2 topics down), but for some of them we shall need five players, ourselves included. Not that I'd object to a mass group, though I doubt that'll happen with this game.

Even if I could actually just get into a multiplayer lobby, as none are ever up, the achievements in MP are ridiculous and I couldn't see them being earned legitimately even with a huge population.
Looking for people who don't mind sticking around after they've got their achievements to help out the rest of the group who assisted them, as I will do the same.

Also I am willing to help out any players with other games we might have in common after these are knocked out. Basically I really want this game done.
If interested, reply in the topic or send a message to GT: MachineGryphon.
Thanks in advance.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Juarez
  3. Players needed for multiplayer achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived