No THQ booth for E3

#1Duke AriochPosted 5/3/2012 9:41:40 PM
This was supposed to be one of their prime pieces. Now they don't even have a booth....sounds like another long year of 0 information.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#2Chielz0rPosted 5/29/2012 5:50:35 AM
The game is cancelled you know?
#3Skel EttinPosted 5/31/2012 11:28:17 PM(edited)
I didn't hear it was canceled, just not an MMO.

But you may be right, since the launch site is gone http://www.darkmillenniumonline.com/

Though it is listed here: http://www.thq.com/us/warhammer-40000-dark-millennium-online/pc

no real info
---
"Carter, hand me my thinking grenades." Peter (Family Guy)
#4ClutcH_BFPosted 6/1/2012 2:28:50 PM
Last I knew it wasnt cancelled. Would be a shame if they cancelled it because supposedly there was a lot of game there. They was just going to shift it away from being an MMO because they couldnt find a partner to help carry the burden of it.
---
Sound the charge, Take them head on
#5Skel EttinPosted 6/1/2012 10:29:36 PM
Honestly I am happy it isn't an MMO, from what I saw it was lacking, and imo W40K deserves a full MMO, not a free to play / freemium option, I find those to be MMOs that are second rate (not that they aren't good in their own rite). I haven't heard any news on it being canceled, but with THQs issues and massive cuts I wouldn't be surprised
---
"Carter, hand me my thinking grenades." Peter (Family Guy)
#6Duke Arioch(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2012 12:30:23 PM
Yeh, so far not cancelled. It is one of like only 5 titles that THQ didn't cancel. I don't suspect we will hear anythng until after Darksiders 2 though, at the earliest. I'm busy with diablo 3 now anyway.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#7Gr3gSolidusPosted 6/2/2012 9:58:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they should it along with Company of Heroes 2 in one of their private press events.With all the money their hemorrhaging, they're doing it would make sense that they would want to show off all their cards as soon as possible to keep people interested.I'm guessing a trailer.