Using airplane units.

#1Stapler_LukePosted 1/1/2011 4:39:02 PM
I have some fighters and bombers but I see they don't move like other units. How do I use these? I tried to rebase a fighter and that didn't seem to do anything.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :)
---
SUPER DUPER ULTRA WHITE
#2Mr_SociopathPosted 1/1/2011 5:37:36 PM
Okay, so you know fighters can rebase, that's good.

You rebase plains to either cities or aircraft carriers. When you click rebase, select a city or carrier that's in range by clicking on the CITY, not the CITY NAME. So you'll be clicking just under the name of the city as it appears on the screen. That was my problem for the longest time.

Fighters work by attacking something within its huge range of wherever it's based.
---
English tea is a pale comparison to Chinese tea, which the Chinese invented -Fenriswolf
#3Stapler_Luke(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2011 6:14:04 PM
Ahhh okay, thank you!

Do bombers work the same way?
---
SUPER DUPER ULTRA WHITE
#4Mr_SociopathPosted 1/1/2011 6:39:09 PM
Yes, bombers work the same.
---
English tea is a pale comparison to Chinese tea, which the Chinese invented -Fenriswolf
#5HurricaneHugoPosted 1/2/2011 9:26:28 PM
When you rebase them there's a blue line that shows you the limit of how far you can rebase them. I didn't notice it at first cuz it extends pretty far out lol
#6TairneanachPosted 1/3/2011 6:03:59 AM
I'm not entirely sure, but I think rebase range is twice the attack range of any air unit.

By the way, don't fighter planes have an option to watch for incoming enemy air units?
#7Cirrus101Posted 1/3/2011 12:03:57 PM
the basic attack range and rebase range of aircraft units are 10 and 20, respectively (actually, im not sure if modern aircraft have more then standard... hmm), although it can be increased by promotions.
---
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/