Hamachi game anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LUEshiMemory

LUEshiMemory
6 years ago#1
Having issues with steam, so I have to LAN at the moment.

LUEshiMemory
6 years ago#2
Gogo

User Info: themerchant8

themerchant8
6 years ago#3
$10 says the guy who posts after those messages won't believe you.
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/666
Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha
. Mind=blown.

User Info: Agamemnon485bc

Agamemnon485bc
6 years ago#4
When he means he's having issues with Steam, he actually means Steam isn't authenticating his pirated copy.
agdom.wordpress.com
Agdom, where I blog about video games.

User Info: themerchant8

themerchant8
6 years ago#5
Exactly.
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/666
Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha
. Mind=blown.

LUEshiMemory
6 years ago#6

When he means he's having issues with Steam, he actually means Steam isn't authenticating his pirated copy.

Do you even know how pirating works, first of all? "Lolz I no abut computerz".

Steam has no idea of a pirated copy on your computer unless someone is stupid enough to place it under common apps in the program files.

Secondly, I'm having a steam.exe error when installing steam. For some reason it keeps deleting itself (some sort of privilidge error, I'm the administrator and it says I don't have permission). So I had to install Steam and Civ 5 in safe mode.

User Info: crap monkey

crap monkey
6 years ago#7

Do you even know how pirating works, first of all? "Lolz I no abut computerz".

Steam has no idea of a pirated copy on your computer unless someone is stupid enough to place it under common apps in the program files.

Secondly, I'm having a steam.exe error when installing steam. For some reason it keeps deleting itself (some sort of privilidge error, I'm the administrator and it says I don't have permission). So I had to install Steam and Civ 5 in safe mode.

you can fully disable the windows admin authorization in some control panel option.
http://card.mygamercard.net/community/tbs/crapmonkey86.png

LUEshiMemory
6 years ago#8
boo

User Info: 2bitSmOkEy

2bitSmOkEy
6 years ago#9

Just another noob that thinks its steam's problem when he simply needs to learn how to use windows. You advocate piracy because you are windows illiterate.

User Info: Dawg9000

Dawg9000
6 years ago#10
@Lueshimemory, I believe you bro. You'd have better luck finding people to play with on a site with people who have brains though. These guys obviously don't. To smokey, he didn't advocate piracy at all, and crap_monkey, it's not as simple as turning UAC off. Everyone else is just assuming and doesn't know that hamachi doesn't equal piracy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived