Does anyone else get this graphic bug?

#1batman_pwnsPosted 9/25/2010 11:59:23 AM
When I get 3 food, production, and/or gold on a single tile the graphic bugs out and actually shows 5. Here is a screenshot to show what I am talking about:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7870/graphicbug.jpg

Notice how the mines show 5 production and the farms show 5 food. They should only be 3. It doesn't affect gameplay really but it is distracting, especially when I am trying to manually count how much I have.
#2batman_pwns(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2010 5:26:16 PM
bump
#3SeigifiedPosted 9/25/2010 5:28:23 PM
Nope, but my pointer is sometimes off. The graphic bugs I get are mostly tiles that look like red and white checkerboards.

---
- Seigified
"Marshmallow mitai ni hon wakade uru uru shichau~"
#4AttacknunPosted 9/25/2010 5:37:36 PM
^ I got that too, but I just restarted and it hasn't done it since.
I had been playing for about 2-3 hours so... It happens.
#5kelemvorPosted 9/25/2010 7:20:13 PM
I'm getting some strange graphical glitches as well. Sometimes tiles have little red squares on them. Also I just had some glitched up scrolling issues when you reach mid-game when more things are happening. I'll click to another area of the map and there are graphical artifacts stuck on the screen, depicting trade posts/luxuries/roads or other improvements. They go away after I click to another area on the map but it is still annoying.
#6hieu87Posted 9/25/2010 7:23:19 PM
i've been getting those red tiles as well. i hope they release an update to fix these bugs soon.