help pls.. im stuck (jail of tartarus)

#1ghukPosted 3/9/2008 12:09:24 AM
i need help.. im stuck in the part where there are 2 stalagmites(paltform like) but they are far from each other.. its impossible to jump.. even doing double jump... i red that there are 4 levers here.. but the problem is i only turned 3 levers.. one is not appearing.. what should i do to switch the last lever? tnx
#2DarkZaberSPosted 3/9/2008 12:35:40 AM
U need to kill all enemies in the area. one side has u fighting two medusa like things whereas the other has u fighting a troll or two + many more undead. once u kill all of them, the levers will b released.
---
hello i am mastur chief llllololllolllollolollllollololololllolollllolollllollolollolololllololollol
LMAO!1 ROFL!1! hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahh
#3libatakoPosted 3/9/2008 12:55:54 AM
yes, kill all the enemies...and then puzzle...thats how it will work all the way to the end,
---
I think they finally found out which console is a must-have.
#4PandaCatPosted 3/9/2008 5:51:23 AM
Hmm i had killed all enemies but still the left crank (at the cliff wall you have to climb up) didnt appear?
#5TrevorHackPosted 3/10/2008 9:32:23 AM
For those you stuck in (jail of tartarus) ... here's the secret on how to pass this level

use evade L + R with [ ] square button and X button you will notice that the shield will light up and instead of evade is jumping not to high but jumping twice without touching the ground...

press L + R and [ ] 2x and press X to jump .. the secret is timing ...