the lancer can get a headshot now?!

#41H3ADSH07ZPosted 10/18/2008 9:29:12 AM
darkhare, somebody needs to put you in your place.

topic creator show this with a link or shut up, i still havent seen a video of the hammerburst being able to headshot yet let alone the lancer.

Here you assume the Topic Creator is saying that it is true that the Lancer is capable of a headshot, which is not what he said.

^ lol your a raging douche... there isnt a headshot at 6:37...

It is very clear on the video that the COG player headshots the Locust player with the hammerburst. You are obviously trying to cause problems at this point, so when several other people proved you wrong you should have stopped there, but you dug yourself deeper...

lol im sick of putting up with idiots like you then being called names because i dont agree with your schewed versions of reality..

there isnt a headshot at 6:35 or 37 or 39 or 40 your making stuff up, nothing more..

Now you proceed to call everyone who has made you look stupid an idiot, and you attempt to call their versions of reality "schewed" which is not even a word (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/schewed). Next you tell everyone that there is not a headshot when the Locust's head clearly explodes exactly at 6:37 in the video.

Finally, you attempt to redeem yourself by saying the following:

if you can headshot then it looks like you have to unload a half clip into a focused area "head", this isnt going to be very relevent in a multiplayer match unless you headshot someone standing still, and seriously whos going to stand still for 6-8 shots in the head..

The point of the hammerburst/lancer being able to headshot someone means it is more deadly. You don't have to have EVERY single bullet hit them in the head, only one does. The enemy has to be damaged enough so that that final bullet will blow their head off. Of course nobody is going to stand still for a headshot, we don't need the obvious stated. They will move around, but if you are skilled and accurate, instead of downing them, you will pop their head off, which is more efficient than downing someone.

The moral of the story: Don't argue a moot point and make an ass out of yourself, making people like me want to physically harm you. What an idiot...
---
GT: IB I O INI I C ~ Gamefaqs: The cesspool of bad grammar and misspelling ~
#42yunaslover13Posted 10/18/2008 9:32:29 AM
It is very clear on the video that the COG player headshots the Locust player with the hammerburst. You are obviously trying to cause problems at this point, so when several other people proved you wrong you should have stopped there, but you dug yourself deeper...
Nah dude it was a lancer. You can see what weapons they have with these things called "eyes".

---
Gamertag: Reaving D00M
"if you want lore raping midgets tanking like bulky muscle humanoids, go play wow."-Space_Mariachi
#43Faust_8Posted 10/18/2008 9:36:34 AM
When I watch the video, all I see are Hoffman and Cole, both firing Lancers at a Boomer, the recoil brings the reticule up to the head, and *pop* goes the melon.

Unless there's a COG we can't see firing a pistol or Hammerburst at the Boomer at the exact right time (or perhaps, Captain MacMillan is involved) then we're going to have to agree that the Lancer can headshot. At least for now.
---
"Many people enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thinking." -John F. Kennedy
GT: Thestalos
#44urnitemarePosted 10/18/2008 9:42:59 AM
Heck one of them gets a headshot with the pistol 30 seconds later that you can compare it to. How on earth could he not have seen it?
---
"A man chooses, a slave obeys." Andrew Ryan
GT - Hawk082