Skorge vs. RAAM

#201Loto17Posted 11/11/2008 11:07:36 PM
Even without the kryll, and assuming he can't stop the staff with his sword - I'd go with RAAM grabbing the haft of the spear and then proceeding to lay Skorge open with his sword.

Game, set, match.
---
"Sir, we're surrounded."
"Good, so we can attack in any direction."
#202TheUltimateStarPosted 11/11/2008 11:09:27 PM
Too many inconsistencies. Just blame epic.

Skorge has the strength to chainsaw a tank in half somehow with a foot wide chainsaw, as well as chainsawing down huge pillars. He beats a huge native guy and a redneck in a 2v1, yet he can't even beat Marcus in a chainsaw duel.

In FACT Marcus WINS every chainsaw duel, because if you look closely, Fenix always manages to cut Skorge on the stomach a little right after a duel, cuz you see Skorge bleed before jumping away.

He can jump super high, and is sure, agile, but it doesn't mean he's all that fast really... people are exaggerating his speed. He can jump high and far pretty fast, that's it. Have you seen him run? It's not that fast. So quit saying he's speed demon, because he's not.

All these inconsistencies alone, as well as a pathetic ass boss fight, make Skorge a **** Character anyway.

Raam was consistent as a character, and was actually a good boss fight. I didn't die once fighting Skorge at all, I died over 10 times fighting Raam.

Skorge is a pathetic both as a character and a boss.
---
B.net ID: Pandonetho
#203TheUltimateStarPosted 11/11/2008 11:13:34 PM
Forgot to add, since Skorge fanboys are all about

ZOMG EVEN FENIX SAID SKORGE MADE RAAM LOOK LIKE A PUSHOVER.

Using your same, idiotic argument.

EVERYONE on the COG says that Tai survived EVERYTHING. And yes he loses to Raam.
---
#204Hulkbuster233Posted 11/11/2008 11:17:00 PM

Drukter posted...
RAAM is FAR stronger and could beat Skorge easily. I don't care that the game "confirms" it, they are clearly wrong.

He wields a Troika easily, the firepower of the Troika is insane, anything is shredded in seconds. Firepower > melee weapons.

Kryll shield. If Skorge even gets close he's dead. Let's say RAAM does not get Kryll, RAAM is twice the size of Cole and he could easily smash his head in, like Kratos does to Thesus in GoW 2.

Skorge can summon Tinkers, they die in one shot from anything, RAAM wields a Troika with unlimited ammo, I don't see why they should be any problem.

Skorge chainstaff is useless because A) RAAM got a Kryll shield B) He can't even win Marcus in a chainsaw duel, and Marcus isn't even the physically strongest in his squad (Cole is), so how could he win versus RAAM who can wield a Troika (which Cole can't)? And I'm sure he could dodge it or Skorge would be dead even before he could get close.

Skorge runs away like a coward, he does not fight mano-a-mano, he'd rather attack you with falling pillars than risk his life. RAAM fought you head on, which proves he is stronger.

Sure. The Queen picked Skorge cause he was strong, but let's think a little about this. What if the strongest was also intelligent, a military genius and a great tactician. Would you not promote him to General rather than your bodyguard? I would. Not to mention the Queen didn't really need to be worried at that point, they weren't even close to finding the Palace.

Not to mention he was a leader of Krasus or whatever they are called, the priests of the Locust, he was needed in the Hive for many reasons a priest is needed in a church, so why not pick him while he's there?

Heres me tearing apart your post

YAHH THE whole game is so tottaly wrong and against you(sarcasim)

YAh IM shure a trokia could destroy a tank in about 5minutes while Skorges staff destroyed it in seconds

Maybe you shouldnt abreviate god of war 2 it sounds like your saying kratos is in Gear now

Do you mean tickers Im not shure what this post says whats a tinker

in your above post you said Raam would win if he didnt have his sheild back how was it reborn plus you strung together so many sentences Its hard to understand you

Yah he dosn'nt fight mano -a-mano huh thats definantly why he weilds a chansaw staff instead of a Troika, and just because Raam charges head first at the enemy dosn't make him stronger it just means hes an idiot, a good warrior needs to know when hes beaten

Yah IM shure Id pick the more stoopid guy to be my body guard thats a great diccision thats why shes queen.

Wow you dont even know the names of the enimies youve been fighting.

#205Loto17Posted 11/11/2008 11:18:30 PM
^ Did you REALLY just criticise him for making mistakes?

Pot. Kettle. Black.
---
"Sir, we're surrounded."
"Good, so we can attack in any direction."
#206Hulkbuster233Posted 11/11/2008 11:21:36 PM
just because I dont spell check dosent mean Im not smart . THis guy sounds like a noob at least I know what a locust preist is called dose anyone else hate tinkers man those tinkers are tough.
#207TheUltimateStarPosted 11/11/2008 11:25:16 PM
Hulkbuster.

*sigh*

You're making yourself look like a colossal idiot.
---
#208Hulkbuster233Posted 11/11/2008 11:31:09 PM
NO YOUR A UMMM....SIGH
#209Hulkbuster233Posted 11/11/2008 11:35:19 PM

TheUltimateStar posted...
Forgot to add, since Skorge fanboys are all about

ZOMG EVEN FENIX SAID SKORGE MADE RAAM LOOK LIKE A PUSHOVER.

Using your same, idiotic argument.

EVERYONE on the COG says that Tai survived EVERYTHING. And yes he loses to Raam.
---

WELL you dont even make an argument THIS IS YOU:Raams better nuff said over with I know it true, just like my mom says IM handsome

#210TheUltimateStarPosted 11/11/2008 11:36:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]