PS Home sucks now.

#1XxD3ADLYXxPosted 6/26/2012 8:18:58 PM
Its so terrible now, with all the fake girls and desperate people trying to online date. The new Home design is terrible, I miss Central Plaza. When I first got my PS3, I thought PS Home was the best but now it gets boring.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisDudeisAwesome21
#2ALIEN-gunnerPosted 6/27/2012 12:57:01 PM
Um, did you just get burned by one of those fake girls because guys have been using female avatars since Home was created. That's nothing new.

Yeah central -plaza is gone and so are many other places. it sucks but that's not really the problem with Home.
#3NoPointMadePosted 6/27/2012 2:22:33 PM(edited)
People just standing around showing off their swag and looking for something to happen. It's just plain creepy. No thanks, I have real friends.
#4XxD3ADLYXx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 2:29:29 PM
ALIEN-gunner posted...
Um, did you just get burned by one of those fake girls because guys have been using female avatars since Home was created. That's nothing new.

Yeah central -plaza is gone and so are many other places. it sucks but that's not really the problem with Home.

Dude, look at my post again, I never got burned by them I can tell that its a guy when they're trying to find a boyfriend, who the heck uses a girl avatar in PS Home, weirdos, I'm not like those desperate people trying to find friends on PS Home, most of the losers play it, like you probably.
---
#5ALIEN-gunnerPosted 6/27/2012 7:21:09 PM
I really don't get your hostility. You seem angered by something that happened in Home and your attitude reflects that.
#6nairbyPosted 6/27/2012 8:17:04 PM
you're taking it too seriously. you need to find some good spots and stick to them. some can be ridiculously fun.

i like going to the star wars cantina and watching people mess with the 506 club.

or at least find a group of people and hang at personal spaces. i have several spaces, some with the LOOT theater. plus i have the poker table, pool table, dart board and several arcade games.
---
This post is based on true events. However, any resemblance of anything remotely intelligent stated is purely co-incidental.
#7ALIEN-gunnerPosted 6/28/2012 12:21:04 AM
On the flip-side I can't stand being cooped up in a personal spaces. It's too "quiet" for me. I'm much more at "home" just standing around in high traffic areas reading all the BS arguments the school kids and young adults participate in. These people that take Home so seriously can be very entertaining to watch, especially the people that get bothered if someone else's avatar is standing too close to theirs. It's just so silly to me to project yourself onto a polygonal character. we are not our avatars.
#8XxD3ADLYXx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 11:04:00 AM
Well good sir, you started being rude to me first so I returned the favor.
Back then when I played PS Home, I always trolled people, then It got really boring when everyone just runs away or fast travels to a different location. My favorite mini game was the Siren Blood Curse one. I beat it so many times. Sadly, everyone on PS Home thinks they're so badass and so many people want to find gf/bf which gets pretty lame.
---
#9ALIEN-gunnerPosted 6/28/2012 1:06:53 PM
Stopped reading when you said you trolled people. See, you are part of the reason Home sucks. You are a trouble maker with a chip on his shoulder. So, whatever.
---
Now playing: Resistance: Burning Skies
#10_giLgamIsh_Posted 6/28/2012 4:51:43 PM
ALIEN-gunner posted...
On the flip-side I can't stand being cooped up in a personal spaces. It's too "quiet" for me. I'm much more at "home" just standing around in high traffic areas reading all the BS arguments the school kids and young adults participate in. These people that take Home so seriously can be very entertaining to watch, especially the people that get bothered if someone else's avatar is standing too close to theirs. It's just so silly to me to project yourself onto a polygonal character. we are not our avatars.

This ^
---
Those that don't understand pain knows nothing.