The (Complete) Mission Ranking Guide

#81rookie221Posted 2/27/2008 9:36:52 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#82Solaris_Paradox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2008 1:41:51 AMmessage detail
What the fuggles...?

Why did you post that here, of all places?

Still no word yet. I've actually PM'd Seth, a.k.a. "s-kill" for an answer. Sven, another of the Capcom dudes supposed to answer such questions, said something along the lines of "um, Seth, it's all yours..." and kinda scurried away in a panic (or so I imagine), and I have heard no word since.

Another day with no answer and I'll just pull the whole formula from the FAQ for now. *sigh*
---
There are two ways to kill a troll. The first is to starve it. The second is to feed it so much that its guts burst out in a gory spray of intellectual agony!
#83MasterOGAPosted 2/28/2008 7:09:25 PMmessage detail
They'll probably have to contact part of DMC4's development team. I'm just guessing, but I don't think this will be a high priority lol

I think we might have better luck trying to figure it out on our own. Honestly, it shouldn't even take that long (unless the Clear Bonus is what changes with each increasing difficulty...in which case we'll never figure it out).
---
How many nerd points do you have?
#84the_blood_wolfPosted 3/2/2008 6:38:38 PMmessage detail
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928376&topic=41737604

All my work, I think you'll enjoy
---
PSN/MSN: End_of_Eden@hotmail.com Feel Free to add me!
#85MasterOGAPosted 3/3/2008 4:31:34 PMmessage detail
So........
Capcom contact you yet?
---
#86Solaris_Paradox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2008 10:01:21 PMmessage detail
No, they seem to be taking their sweet time--they haven't even bothered to tell me whether or not they'll bother to answer. *shrugs* I'll just have to edit the FAQ into a tragically incomplete v1.2 and then make a v1.3 whenever I figure this stuff out. I've almost given up on getting an answer from Capcom-Unity.
---
There are two ways to kill a troll. The first is to starve it. The second is to feed it so much that its guts burst out in a gory spray of intellectual agony!
#87plankPosted 3/5/2008 2:34:41 PMmessage detail
Awesome guide here, good work. Got to ask though, what's the enemy handicap penalty? Never seen that one before, how do you get that one?
---
I'm afraid that...relying on me...will be the death of you. - Ryuk, Death Note: The Last Name
#88MasterOGAPosted 3/5/2008 5:27:16 PMmessage detail
Plank- It activates if you die (and continue) several times in the same level.
---
#89Solaris_Paradox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2008 11:02:56 PMmessage detail
Just heard from Seth "s-kill" Killian on the Ask Capcom boards. He says he's still waiting for a response from the development team on this. But at least now I know there's a possible answer in the works.
---
Proud member of the A.T.A. (Anti-Troll Association)
*Monday is Strawberry Sundae Day!*
#90MasterOGAPosted 3/9/2008 11:49:47 PMmessage detail
Nice! I think I'm done with the game now though, quite the timing ehh?
---