NINJA'S EXCEED GUIDE 2.0 - The update has arrived!

#11Renamon_is_awayPosted 7/25/2008 6:40:03 PMmessage detail
Damn, it took you this long to get this typed up? What did you do, type one word a day? :P

---
I don't have a big ego, I just love how awesome I am.
#12Ninja99(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2008 6:56:06 PMmessage detail
Renamon_is_away: Actually, I just lived my life. I don't have unlimited free time, and occasionally I like to spend however many hours I get to myself each week on recreational activities, not personal projects. This entire guide was a solo endeavor. I researched it myself (very carefully, I might add), typed, edited and proofread it myself. And yes, I took my time so I didn't burn myself out and cancel the update on a whim. If people were hoping for a sloppy and incomplete piece of work delivered on a shorter time frame, I guess I didn't get the memo.

-Ninja
---
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
#13sirboomerPosted 7/26/2008 2:58:11 PMmessage detail
About the timing delays between hits on an enemy and hits in empty air, I would suggest practicing on a combat adjudicator (style statue) if you want to get used to the difference between the two timings.
#14Ninja99(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2008 4:39:23 PMmessage detail
That's an excellent tip, sirboomer. Thanks for posting.

-Ninja
---
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
#15Ninja99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2008 3:55:11 AMmessage detail
I won't have access to the internet for a week, so I'm bumping this while I still can.

-Ninja
---
#16InfinityZEROPosted 8/20/2008 5:32:06 PMmessage detail
Wait if we have this superior guide, why is MKII's still up? If you don't read past his posts, you come off thinking that right while you're attacking an enemy that is when you Rev up.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#17haxmyaPosted 10/13/2008 5:08:40 PMmessage detail
Great stuff. Thanks.
#18HiimCyrusPosted 2/1/2009 4:37:25 PMmessage detail
Very Nice Ninja! i thank you for it.. i never really could get the timings down i was always just slightly off and i only get IR's lol but not im mostly getting the max ones
#19Cake_equals_LiePosted 2/9/2009 5:56:57 PMmessage detail
I just started playing this again and decided to play a bit more seriously to make my way through all the difficulties. This guide is a great help and I think I'm off to try to practice getting the IR's on every hit in my combos. Thanks again.
#20DEATH775Posted 2/12/2009 1:08:14 AMmessage detail
Thanks.