Can someone create a account for dragon ball online

#1supermichael11Posted 2/21/2010 12:58:46 PM

Hi I was wondering can someone help me or create a account for me so I can play dragon ball online? The thing is I tried to make a account to play dragon ball online but its too hard.

#2Nero_JinousPosted 2/21/2010 2:39:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3supermichael11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2010 7:50:25 AM

Nero_Jinous posted...
No for many reasons, but mostly cause you are a random scrub on the internet who we don't care about. So why Would we waste our time helping you?
---
mmoaddiction.net Owner. We are a DragonBall Online Gaming Community.

that was realy rude way of replying nero. I haven't been in this thread for a long time.

#4riotgirlckbPosted 2/27/2010 6:21:29 PM
ok
1. u need a KSSN and if u use another persons or a generator it is illegal and wont work
2. anyone who ahs a KSSN isnt going to make u an account
3. no one will waste their time on u so give up or wait for the AU version
---
You may have stopped the bleeding but these scars will stay forever
#5supermichael11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2010 1:50:12 AM

riotgirlckb posted...
ok
1. u need a KSSN and if u use another persons or a generator it is illegal and wont work
2. anyone who ahs a KSSN isnt going to make u an account
3. no one will waste their time on u so give up or wait for the AU version
---
You may have stopped the bleeding but these scars will stay forever

Oh I understand now, so anyone that playing DBO are using real KSSN, so its not possible to have a KSSN if not in Korea. I don't realy know anything about KSSN.

#6nekroturkeyPosted 3/1/2010 4:18:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Phil4387Posted 3/1/2010 4:55:55 AM
Generated KSSNs from 92-94 can also be used and are preferred. You'll need to find a real 75- KSSN though, but it's a whole lot easier than finding a 95-97. For more read this: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59

"At this point in the games life, Dragon Ball GT has more of a right to be called Dragon Ball than this game. At least in GT people could fly and go to different planets, and explore the Other World. Not to mention that only 1/3 of the Earth is available for exploring right now."

Actually, that's exactly how Dragonball was.

---
For more information about Dragonball Online: visit http://www.dbocom.com
#8nekroturkeyPosted 3/1/2010 5:50:03 AM

Phil4387 posted...
Generated KSSNs from 92-94 can also be used and are preferred. You'll need to find a real 75- KSSN though, but it's a whole lot easier than finding a 95-97. For more read this: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59

"At this point in the games life, Dragon Ball GT has more of a right to be called Dragon Ball than this game. At least in GT people could fly and go to different planets, and explore the Other World. Not to mention that only 1/3 of the Earth is available for exploring right now."

Actually, that's exactly how Dragonball was.

---

Right, that's exactly how Dragon Ball was. Characters could fly, go to different planets, and go to the Other World. These things, however, can not be done in the game. Plus like I said, you can only explore like 1/3 of the entire Earth. All of which is why GT has more of a right to be called Dragon Ball over this poor excuse of a generic grinder, at least in the current state the game is in.

In the games current state, I really couldn't recommend for anyone to go through the trial by fire needed in order to play the game. It's lacking a ton of content, it's lacking a ton of Dragon Ball influence, and it's just too much of a generic grinder at this point in time to make it anything worth going through all the trouble for. NPCs are constantly rehashed even though Akira has been supposedly working on the character designs for five years, the quests are all in the same generic xyz format, and the time machine quests, the one actual thing this game came close to doing right, is severely lacking in both quantity and substance. The time machine quests are nothing more than timed xyz quests strung together to retell the same story we've already seen and read a thousand times before, but with a slight twist.

Goku and Piccolo fight Raditz. But this time, there's space aliens from the future in the past trying to stop them!

Goku and Vegeta fight each other. But this time, there's space aliens from the future in the past trying to stop them!

Piccolo is trying to train Gohan for the upcoming Saiyan invasion. But this time, there's space aliens from the future in the past trying to stop them!

Even the storyline that Akira supposedly had complete creative control over is boring, generic, and the same old thing rehashed to look like new.

But to get back to my point, supermichael11, don't bother trying to play the game. Just wait for the English release, because by then, hopefully there will be enough content in the game to make it less terrible.

#9Phil4387Posted 3/1/2010 7:40:22 AM
In the first half of the manga none of the main characters could fly (except for Tien and Chaotzu) and the story took place entirely on Earth. If you then look at more than just a small group of incredible individuals, all of that stuff was almost nonexistent in the part of the Dragonball Universe we're playing in.

It seems like you set your expectations for an MMO a bit too high. Eventually the story does start to diverge more and more from the manga and some people do enjoy revisiting the old story. I can't imagine a 20+ year old manga still being as popular as it is today if that weren't true for most of its fans. I will agree though that the TMQs are few and far between which really slows down the story.

---
#10nekroturkeyPosted 3/1/2010 6:37:39 PM

Phil4387 posted...
In the first half of the manga none of the main characters could fly (except for Tien and Chaotzu) and the story took place entirely on Earth. If you then look at more than just a small group of incredible individuals, all of that stuff was almost nonexistent in the part of the Dragonball Universe we're playing in.

It seems like you set your expectations for an MMO a bit too high. Eventually the story does start to diverge more and more from the manga and some people do enjoy revisiting the old story. I can't imagine a 20+ year old manga still being as popular as it is today if that weren't true for most of its fans. I will agree though that the TMQs are few and far between which really slows down the story.

---

I don't want to get too off-topic from the OP's question, so if you want to discuss it further, we should probably make another thread for this or something. lol

But anyway, when I say Dragon Ball, I mean Dragon Ball in its entirety, not just the first half of Dragon Ball. When you compare this game to the Dragon Ball manga, you can't just compare it to the parts of manga that you want to compare it to, you need to compare it to everything. Tien and Chiaotzu might've been the first characters shown that were able to fly in the first half of the manga, but they weren't the only ones to have been able to fly throughout the entirety of Dragon Ball. Flying is an intregal part of this series, and the lack of being able to fly at all in the game was a huge mistake on the developers part. Even if it does get added later on in the game (expansion or content update), it's something that should've been in the game from day 1 (I'm not necessarily saying that characters should automatically be able to fly from level 1 though, I'm just saying that flying should've been an obtainable feature from day 1).

I also don't remember anyone in the manga learning the Kaoiken technique from some guy with an afro (Martial Artist skill master for anyone who is wondering), Also, the earlier parts of Dragon Ball may have taken place on Earth, but they didn't take place on only 1/3 of the Earth. The game currently restricts everyone from being able to go to any other parts of the Earth other than the west side of it.

They're saying that this game is supposed to be heavily based on the manga, but that is just an outright lie and a ploy to get people to play another generic grinder of an MMO, but with a Dragon Ball skin on it this time, instead of the traditional orcs & elves theme.

I don't think my expectations are high either. All I'm asking for is for DBO to be less of a generic grinder with almost no unique gameplay, and lack Dragon Ball-esque features. I mean really, looking back on it, DBO only has a handful of unique features that help diversify it from any other mundane craptastic F2P MMO, or most other MMO's for that matter...

1. Scouter/powerlevel system

2. Time machine quests

3. The slightly more action-orientated turn-based combat system

4. Growing up

Take Final Fantasy XI for example (I know I use Final Fantasy XI a lot for my examples, but that's only because it's one of the most top-notch MMOs out right now)...

That game has an incredible story structure, and is very unique as far as MMOs go. There is also so much to do in that game that it is almost overwhelming...

Fishing, gardening, mining, crafting, missions, assaults, killing notorious monsters, being able to customize the interiors of your own personal player house, salvage, sky, sea, nyzul isle, garrison, dynamis, chocobo raising/racing, pankration, bcnm, ksnm, enm, isnm, einherjar ... basically, there is a ton more stuff to do other than level.

Now I'm not saying that DBO should have the same production values and amount of content of a big budget MMO like FFXI right when it just got out of its beta stages, but I do think that DBO should take a page out of FFXI's book and make it so the story structure in DBO gets improved, and make it so that there's more to do other than grind and PVP. I don't think that's unreasonable.

But Like I said in my previous post, by the time the English version comes out (if it ever comes out lol), I'm sure that there will be a ton more features in the game that will probably make it less terrible.